Predator 2 trophy skulls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mostly Fantasy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all!
I'm new to the forum- here are some 1/6th scale P2 trophy skulls I'm working on- future sets will include other famous aliens, i.e. Pitch Black, Terminator, Star Trek, Dr. Who, etc.
Enjoy!

I have to dedicate the majority of the next two months to exams, but after that I should be finishing up the first set.

Yep- Star Trek skulls include klingon, borg, and ferengi. Dr. Who skulls include cyberman, dalek, Farscape skulls include scarran, luxan, Babylon 5 skulls include minbari, narn, and vorlon. Other movie skulls include terminator, Drac (enemy mine), Pitch Black, Queen Alien, "V", Battlestar Galactica cylon (old and new) and I forget what else. If anyone has a specific alien they want, I could make and include it if they can send good pics for reference, and don't mind my including it for sale as part of a set.

yep- star trek skulls include klingon, borg, and ferengi. Dr. Who skulls include cyberman, dalek, farscape skulls include scarran, luxan, babylon 5 skulls include minbari, narn, and vorlon. Other movie skulls include terminator, drac (enemy mine), pitch black, queen alien, "v", battlestar galactica cylon (old and new) and i forget what else. If anyone has a specific alien they want, i could make and include it if they can send good pics for reference, and don't mind my including it for sale as part of a set.

Predalien (NOT AvP:R) and Praetorian alien skulls please!

If anyone has a specific alien they want, I could make and include it if they can send good pics for reference, and don't mind my including it for sale as part of a set.
man you're just begging to open the floodgates on that one.
you ARE on a big scifi geek forum.

having said that -

ID4 alien
wookie
District 9 prawn
X-Files colonist (green) alien
AVPR hybrid
creature from the black lagoon (not an alien, but still)

i'll think of more later.

Ha! Guilty as charged! ID4 and CFTBL are in initial stages- I forgot to include them in the previous post....D9 would be good.....

Please only take these comments as constructive, because that really looks like great work, but Klingons' chins and zygomatic bones should have the same appearance as ours. Otherwise they would have funkier stuff going on with their faces than they do.

I see what you're saying- I'm basing the skull on the GreyZon lifesize skull- I wanted the understructure different looking than a human skull, which will also be part of the set, just to differentiate between the two. I'll probably eventually have more Star Trek skulls, and will probably do the same, just to make them "alien" looking.

Back