Predator 2 lsb exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does that look better now that P1 isn't giving P2 come to bed eyes? :lol

P1010047_zpsd4694117.jpg

P1010049_zpscabe72ba.jpg

P1010052_zps5e1dc23c.jpg

Awesome pics mate, I think think they really look good together :) Can't wait to get mine.

I want the Hulkbuster to go with my grey Hulk comiquette :monkey2

It looks like mine is going back. It arrived with two dreads completely separated, a large paint chip on the inside of the mouth, paint chipping off of several dread beads along with the usual ****ty paint apps. I am really pissed about this as I was looking forward to this bust.

Great shots!!!
Thanks Yautja :hi5:

It looks like mine is going back. It arrived with two dreads completely separated, a large paint chip on the inside of the mouth, paint chipping off of several dread beads along with the usual ****ty paint apps. I am really pissed about this as I was looking forward to this bust.
Unlucky :monkey2 First report of damage on this. Wonder if they made any replacements? Good luck my friend.

Jesus man, hopefully you can get a replacement. It would suck to miss out on such a awesome piece. :gah:

I had a dread tip broken off when mine arrived. I emailed sideshow to see if I can get a discount. Waiting to see what they say. I dont want to go through the whole exchange process.

Unlucky :monkey2 First report of damage on this. Wonder if they made any replacements? Good luck my friend.

Jesus man, hopefully you can get a replacement. It would suck to miss out on such a awesome piece. :gah:

I am hoping for a replacement, but it will probably end up returned for a refund. I received number 6 so if anyone else would happen to receive that number after I return it beware.

I am hoping for a replacement, but it will probably end up returned for a refund. I received number 6 so if anyone else would happen to receive that number after I return it beware.

Yeah that would suck if they only refunded you the money. Let us know what happens! Also anyone else received theirs? Thread seems to have gone quite. :dunno

Back