Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting for someone buy full paid order from secretcompass? Because to Russia probably not to deliver for adequate money, only Fedex and it is one and a half more costs of a bust.

Had to pay UK customs bill of £255.40 before FedEx would release it for delivery. Delivery tomorrow. Total cost to UK including shipping and tax £1545

20161024_101243-01.jpg

Awesome collection DrDeath. What are your thoughts on the P2 bust?
Looks like you got one that I have only seen our Asian collectors receiving. The brow line is not heavily darkened and coming down between the eyes.

I like it definitely a keeper I did notice it's not as glossy as others I would of liked it if they used the same teeth as the beserker bust

Had to pay UK customs bill of £255.40 before FedEx would release it for delivery. Delivery tomorrow. Total cost to UK including shipping and tax £1545

Wow - converted, that's about $260 USD more than I should be paying all-in.

I'm currently sitting here waiting for the delivery . . .

b23d12da99037cdaf1367e3c9a728a31.jpg

Mine arrived about an hour ago. Carefully unwrapped and inspected by my Son & I.

• Unfortunately, FedEx (despite getting $290 USD to ship) did NOT freight it carefully - massive gouges & gash on the side of the brown shipper.
  • A lot of this damage also transferred to the inner box.
  • No damage to the item (amazingly), except a few of the metal “bead rings” are squished (easily fixed).
  • BUT the red/white nameplate transfer is partly missing (“A” is missing and “P” badly applied)
- seriously - CoolProps QC don't think there's an "A" in PREDATOR :lol

Already had a nice chat with Sideshow's Customer Service folks about a replacement :)

Hve to sy - this thing is worth every penny! - it is mzing.

Glad you like him Spike. Shame yours is the first issue raised on this piece, hope you get it sorted.

Any chance of a picture of your nameplate? Sounds pretty bad.

Mine arrived about an hour ago. Carefully unwrapped and inspected by my Son & I.

• Unfortunately, FedEx (despite getting $290 USD to ship) did NOT freight it carefully - massive gouges & gash on the side of the brown shipper.
  • A lot of this damage also transferred to the inner box.
  • No damage to the item (amazingly), except a few of the metal “bead rings” are squished (easily fixed).
  • BUT the red/white nameplate transfer is partly missing (“A” is missing and “P” badly applied)
- seriously - CoolProps QC don't think there's an "A" in PREDATOR :lol

Already had a nice chat with Sideshow's Customer Service folks about a replacement :)

Hve to sy - this thing is worth every penny! - it is mzing.

Great sense of humour buddy....even in a situation like this. Hope u get ur missing "A"s n "P"s sorted out...

Glad you like him Spike. Shame yours is the first issue raised on this piece, hope you get it sorted.

Any chance of a picture of your nameplate? Sounds pretty bad.

I can’t believe that CoolProps would miss something so obvious OR that FedEx would take $290 USD for shipping and THEN treat it this way (wow!)

I'm surprisingly not upset about it though - it'll get replaced (hopefully).

I am just so pleased to finally see this "in the flesh" I wasn't going to let anything spoil the moment
bgrin.gif

It looks SOOOOOO cool sat next to me in my office
new_ukliam2.gif
blovit.gif

01%20-%20Outer%20box%20damage_zps59ku2h7g.jpg

02%20-%20Combined%20box%20damage_zpszpnlg461.jpg

03%20-%20Nameplate_zpsg9hf2ahl.jpg

I hope mine gets here tomorrow ok.
Can you take a couple close ups of the bust?

A shot of the inside of the mouth and the rear where the dreads part if possible.

Back