Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks how did you post the link it's not working when I select URL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to use the "insert video" Icon - looks like a film strip on the top bar

Yes thats my video :lecture

Ok, finally got around to watching the video 'review'.

The guy likes everything about it but he's disappointed because it's 'not what he was expecting' purely due to its weight?! :cuckoo:

May I suggest he sells the Bust and buys this instead...

View attachment 299889

:wave

It is disappointing how light this bust is. I didn't expect for the bust to be heavy as hell so I can bench press, but Coolprops went to the extreme in making it light. Its practically a huge empty eggshell. Other than the dreads the paint application is stellar though!

It is disappointing how light this bust is. I didn't expect for the bust to be heavy as hell so I can bench press, but Coolprops went to the extreme in making it light. Its practically a huge empty eggshell. Other than the dreads the paint application is stellar though!

It is the same as the old P1 bust. I don't see the problem, most 1:1 busts are hollow otherwise they would be extremely hard to move and display. I like the solid feel of the 1:2 busts too, but that is not possible with something this size.

It's a stellar looking piece but I think some overseas collectors will be getting their drug scales, checking the weight and doing the shipping calculations. I feel a dark cloud coming lol

Has everyone's bust arrived with a FedEx freight tag on it?... I'm sure there's a way to check if it was actually shipped the way SS said it had to be.

YouTube subtitles...
'With my cat from Sexual Collectibles' :rotfl

We also get to take a look at the bus (3:30), and paint his mechanic (7:00).

Pretty impressive speech recognition software all the same.

Ironically, I always though averone was pronounced avvuhrown not (as I now realise) aiva-wun.

You are welcome guys. Im an amateur compared to you seasoned Pred collectors
Most of you guys will be more than happy to have this beast

2635d9c7167285a5734c6b24bd315292.jpg

Next............ready for this now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeah! I've been ready for that. Bring it!

Would be nice if:
1) It's not too pricey.
2) They fix what appeared to be a scale missmatch between head & body (won't happen though).
3) They reposition the leg armour (also won't happen - they actually TOLD us THAT).

and (newly added concern for International buyers) . . . YAY! :elefant

4) FedEx don't use their "dimensional weight" freight calculator on delivery when they "bring it" :naughty

Still - we could always hope for "free" shipping :wacky

Would be nice if:
1) It's not too pricey.
2) They fix what appeared to be a scale missmatch between head & body (won't happen though).
3) They reposition the leg armour (also won't happen - they actually TOLD us THAT).

and (newly added concern for International buyers) . . . YAY! :elefant

4) FedEx don't use their "dimensional weight" freight calculator on delivery when they "bring it" :naughty

Still - we could always hope for "free" shipping :wacky

I have very little faith in Sideshow.
I'm hopeful that Coolprops will be attempting P1.

Seeing as CP use original pieces for the mold and the only thing they had to make were the dreads I'm guessing sculpting isn't their strong point.

Hopefully they have other sculptors :)

I hope they do one as well. Predator is like Pokémon to me gotta catch them all.

Predachu! (* sound like a hunter with a cold *)

Back