Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! Get here to the US already! LOL!

Thanks once again for the pics darkmummy... and why are you not getting this?! :panic:

Thanks once again for the pics darkmummy... and why are you not getting this?! :panic:

You meant Canada of course :wink1:

Just smeggin' AMAZING!

It's great to have that "excited" feeling again about an incoming purchase - too many shoddy Sideshow deliveries have taken the edge off for a lot of us. This is the first time in a LONG time I'm waiting with genuine enthusiasm for a mass-produced collectible.

HUGE "thank you" again to darkmummy - AND YOU REALLY SHOULD BE GETTING THIS!

attachment.php

These last pics are fantastic. I wonder if the name plate can be removed at all?

The answer is easy. The main and most important reason is simply no budget. Since I have new born and dog pre-ordered, I don't see the possibility to own this without starting an argument with my wife. The second reason is, I do like city hunter and I even have the HCG mask and MP spear, but I have to admit the love isn't on the same level of P1, which I will have to get once CP reveal it.

An idea on numbers of pre-orders placed as their has been no edition size announced . "Collectors curiosity you could say"

Gotcha , sorry not on here very much, yes definitely add me to list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Judging by the pics, easily on par with the original 1:1 P1 bust and the Wolf bust. Actually better in some areas, dem teeth are the best teeth I've seen in any Predator piece I can recall

Beautiful ugly piece. The only downside is, for me, those dreadlocks. Wolf 1/1 Bust has real ones but this isn't. However it's not that big of an issue but could've been better though.

Since I don't live in US and haven't ordered yet... I need to ask my local retailer whether he'd find this piece for me. T_T

Actually the wolf bust dreads kinda suck too (original I assume, haven't really looked at the new one). They aren't as bad as these but they are actually really undersized and it looks pretty weird.

**** on the dreads...look at this awesome painted face and very sharp cast of this thing!This is one of the best Busts ever released in my eyes.:)

Each to their own I guess (as always) :)

THE main reason I cancelled the Wolf 1:1 bust was those god-awful limp rubber dreds. Thank goodness the ones on the 1:2 scale Wolf LSB are sculpted like the rest of the LSB line.

SOOOO pleased the ones on THIS are sculpted in the same manner as the P1 1:1 bust.

This won't be displayed sideways by me, so although the dreds could have been better sculpted/separated, I was never going to let it put me off buying. The rest of this piece is pure excellence.

Back