Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super excited that this has finally been officially released. Shouldn't be too long now before Sideshow gets their stock and starts shipping. That said, I'm really dreading the email from Sideshow with the shipping cost. I've never bought anything this large or heavy from Sideshow before so I don't really know what to expect. They charged me almost $20 to ship a 1/6 Hot Toys figure a few months ago so I'm really fearing the worst.

is that a glass eyes or painted? looks very realistic. I'm so amazed with the eyes.

I believe Coolprops said it will be acrylic or glass when they first announced this project. At some point during production they said it would be painted. The final piece you're looking at has painted eyes.

Each to their own I guess (as always) :)

THE main reason I cancelled the Wolf 1:1 bust was those god-awful limp rubber dreds. Thank goodness the ones on the 1:2 scale Wolf LSB are sculpted like the rest of the LSB line.

Didn't really look to well as I have no interest in buying it but at first glance the dreads on the wolf lsb looked too big ;p

No notice from me yet, they're holding that shipping cost a little late, I'm already worried about it. Let's hope it isn't too bad.

I received my "get ready for a nasty phone call from your bank-manager in 14 days" email from Sideshow as well.

I'm so excited . . .

giphy.gif

. . . and I just can't hide it . . .

giphy.gif

Those new pics make me excited for this, it came out incredible! I'm usually picky when spending so much but I personally have no issues with the dreads.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back