Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life nowadays is like, wake up in the morning talk to myself just buy it regardless then back from work and with spending wthe hole day to convince myself let it go.

I was doing the same thing - I jumped yesterday because I knew the monthly payment would go up April 1st. I still think I'm nuts....

Splurging the way I did for the p1 maquette kind of made me numb to all these big purchases. As long as I've got enough numbers in my bank account, and as long as I'm still working regularly, and selling things here and there, I figure it's okay and I'm okay....ish.

As long as I don't tell anyone.

Splurging the way I did for the p1 maquette kind of made me numb to all these big purchases. As long as I've got enough numbers in my bank account, and as long as I'm still working regularly, and selling things here and there, I figure it's okay and I'm okay....ish.

As long as I don't tell anyone.

or you can be like me and just say it's going towards student debt, smh :thud:

Imagine having the P2 bust and the P1 bust on display together :drool[/QUOTE]

I have the SSC P1 bust so nothing else needs to be done on my end for that display.

If the new one blows me away and I have the cash. I might bite on the P1 from Coolprops. The sideshow one is top notch so far. IMO

Last edited:
tumblr_m7vjo98Rhu1ramus3o1_250.jpg

And as for buying THIS . . .

509469845285370731_1400107978.jpg

Back