Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been out of the game for awhile but have kept all of my favorite pieces, the SS P1 life size being one of them. But this bust is one I have been waiting and wishing for, for almost 10 years. Cannot pass this up!

ORDERED!:panic::yess:

Found the answers I needed on FB...

"Depth 56 cm Wide 60cm" "Weight of P2bust is about 11kg."

It will fit on top of my Besta... Just! And the weight limit on them is 20kg per shelf which is surprising, I'm assuming the top of the unit can take the same weight (probably even more). Seems this may be possible then....

Found the answers I needed on FB...

"Depth 56 cm Wide 60cm" "Weight of P2bust is about 11kg."

It will fit on top of my Besta... Just! And the weight limit on them is 20kg per shelf which is surprising, I'm assuming the top of the unit can take the same weight (probably even more). Seems this may be possible then....

Where did u find this information? Who's Facebook page.

I hoping that is total depth. (Mandibles to backpack). Not the base depth (P2 nameplate logo to backpack) 22 inches deep base is crazy deep. I don't believe they were taking about the base footprint

It was in the comments of a posting on coolprops own fb page and posted by a cp representative. I imagine it is the total size, I hope so anyway. Maybe ssc will update the specs soon to confirm.

Just got my order in there also, I gathered it worked out just as good after vat and shipping from sideshow. Missing out on reward points though.

It seems even if the mass produced Alien bust could become cheaper, it won't be as cheap as we assume before judging by their special edition price.
I have at 2-3 alien busts ahead of me this year, now ordering this P2 bust just becomes impossible.
But still, big congrats to anyone who ordered, it's gonna be a breathtaking piece!

Just got my order in there also, I gathered it worked out just as good after vat and shipping from sideshow. Missing out on reward points though.
Congrats!

Dunno how much you paid but £950 at todays exchange rate, which could go anywhere, equals $1365. $1,200 plus unknown postage, bank charges and V.A.T would come up much higher, even after taking the RPs off. Not having to deal with Fed-Ex inconsistent invoicing is also a bonus.

Back