Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2 Elder Maquette??? Where was this announced??? :dunno

:)

I originally thought that's what THIS was (from post #228 - the one before your 1st post) - but I obviously got too excited by all the other pics to focus properly :lol

Is this one of the "lost tribe"? (can't read the sign).

That and the roughness of the dreads are the only thing I don't like about this bust. But man, that paint app is beyond gorgeous. Probably the best I've ever seen of P2.

I can live with the dreads but I'm not sure about the eyes. The eyes look a bit too beady for P2 IMO.

Yeah it's a true shame they didn't fix up the dreads. The head is just amazing though.

Yeah it's a true shame they didn't fix up the dreads. The head is just amazing though.
I think they actually look a bit more refined than they did in the unpainted pics, but yeah, they still need some work. Maybe they'll do more work on them before it's released.

Well sideshow do carry them generally and have fair shipping prices. But failing that, collectibles direct had the masks so may have these... Hopefully at fair prices. Secret Compass failing that.
Totally forgot about Sideshow distributing these :yess:

CDUK prices have got a bit silly this year :(
Great service though...

Oh sorry Spike, I think of you as one of us, totally forgot you don't live in the UK haha. Yeah, CD is UK based so ignore that. Col, I hear you, their prices are inconsistent at best these days.

"Brucie bonus" - LMAO - shows you can take Spike out of the UK, but you can't take the UK out of Spike.

So guess I AM still "one of you" :) (I'm certainly not Canadian or American THAT's for sure!)

I'd rather order from somebody OTHER than Sideshow as (Lobo aside) their QC & attitude have resulted in me wanting to give them as little business as possible. I'm OK paying more to get it from someone else as long as the "someone else" can be relied on should there be QC issues or damages.

The $1,200 P2 Maquette is nothing but a distant memory. So glad I didn't reorder :D

Anyone think we'll get a 1:1 Classic Bust? Before I hunt the SS one down.

How are these guys on International shipping prices?

I don't think so. This is clearly made to be a companion piece to that one. The P1 can still be found for reasonable prices as well.......for now. I could see a new Wolf bust, that would be a better choice imo. A elder bust as well.

I don't think so. This is clearly made to be a companion piece to that one. The P1 can still be found for reasonable prices as well.......for now. I could see a new Wolf bust, that would be a better choice imo. A elder bust as well.

I do believe they will pull out a new P1 bust eventually, or else why spending money to get a P1 license? The first thing they are going to make based on the P1 license won't be the portrait one of guerrilla leads, must be the hunter himself.
Maybe the final product will be very closed to ss one, perhaps.
There is no reason for coolprops to make a P2 bust just for team-up with the other product from another company no mention they have the license.
One more thing to mention, the eyes are acrylic eyes.

Just because they have the license for the first movie doesn't automatically mean they will be doing a bust from it. Unless they are going to do a closed mouth sculpt, I see no point in doing almost exactly the same thing another company did years ago.

Just because they have the license for the first movie doesn't automatically mean they will be doing a bust from it. Unless they are going to do a closed mouth sculpt, I see no point in doing almost exactly the same thing another company did years ago.

money :p

Back