Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind if they do make another, but I'd rather them tackle Wolf (with partial torso like P1/P2) and a Elder first. I imagine another Predator bust will be quite a ways down the road since they have all those Alien pieces to do first.

I made a mistake to say it's elder. But it's not city-hunter neither.
DSCF1120_1_zpszwubtmox.jpg
DSC09017_zpsaou7bfbu.jpg
DSC08994_zpsodgyxzy9.jpg
DSC09014_zpskxlgbwtp.jpg
DSC09015_zps30ohhrgw.jpg
DSC09016_zpsjsqtrbvf.jpg
DSC09013_zpstsoldwaa.jpg

This is pretty exciting stuff. Kind off like what I wanted SDCC to be...
Hope my wallet can keep up~!

that full Pred is just the P2 with all the Elder accessories with the bone trophy, sword, and sheath. I bet the original owner bought it like that at auction and I would be shocked if CP would actually attempt a full 1:1. It'd be cool though.

It's a bit hard to judge coolprops pricing at this stage their first bio was decently priced the second ridiculous. Not much else to go on is there?

I doubt this will even be in our hands for at least a year. Cm/ECC stuff is out in like 6 months tops.

This and TrickOrTreat Studios Life Size Chucky will be mine. Pretty much the only pieces on the horizon for me.

If it's $2000 id have to reconsider and possibly pass. That's too much for this. This should be $1200.

that full Pred is just the P2 with all the Elder accessories with the bone trophy, sword, and sheath. I bet the original owner bought it like that at auction and I would be shocked if CP would actually attempt a full 1:1. It'd be cool though.

Yeah... really strange... It's also the exact same combination/configuration as the old Predator 2 Halcyon plastic model... I always assumed whoever designed the model just added the sword/sheath and trophies for aesthetics, but now it seems an actual prop is floating around decked out like that. The very strange lives of props post-movie...

the elder suit was kept in such crappy condition, I don't think they had anywhere else to put his accessories.

Back