Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I felt my wallet crying while looking at this! I hope they keep the pricing in check, that Big chap will be mine. It all looks awesome...

Thank you for the pictures darkmummy, I appreciate it even if my bank account doesn't! I have started threads for all the main pieces so that they don't all get lost in this thread.

As for the P2, I'd say it looks great although I still think the dreads need a little tlc.

The sclera is Predator 1 colour not Predator 2 which should be white and the eyes should be green... but otherwise things like the head pattern and quills are accurate. I just hope Sideshow's LSB factory isn't painting it.
Thanks for all the pics :)

Great news on the licenses, a shame for me as P2 and A:R are my least fave. The moment an AvP/Alien 3 warrior bust hits, i'm in!

:thud:

I need that Predator 2 bust. And the original Alien bust. And the... I wonder if they're hiring? I can sweep floors, whatever - they can just pay me in product. :lol

I also asked the staff on CoolProps booth about Alian 3 stuffs, they said life-size dog alien bust also the full-body maquette is on going, maybe we'll be able to see them as unpainted version(or painted) next wonderfest of Jan,2016. Since they have all the licenses, a lot of life-size bust will be revisit, maybe like P1 bust or even wolf bust, which I will extremely love to see.

That's it, great news for all the alien&predator fans!

They are going to be making full body maquettes of some of these Aliens????? Do you know what scale? Holy crap!!!

The $1,200 P2 Maquette is nothing but a distant memory. So glad I didn't reorder :D

Anyone think we'll get a 1:1 Classic Bust? Before I hunt the SS one down.

How are these guys on International shipping prices?

The sclera is Predator 1 colour not Predator 2 which should be white and the eyes should be green... but otherwise things like the head pattern and quills are accurate. I just hope Sideshow's LSB factory isn't painting it.
Thanks for all the pics :)
That and the roughness of the dreads are the only thing I don't like about this bust. But man, that paint app is beyond gorgeous. Probably the best I've ever seen of P2.

I can live with the dreads but I'm not sure about the eyes. The eyes look a bit too beady for P2 IMO.

Like it but I really hope they will make better end looking products. Everything seems to be smoothed out with no crisp details. Like a scanned thing with no post work into it... Anyway, It's all prototypes so wait and see

Absolutely amazing news.

Thanks to all who posted pics - especially darkmummy - that must have been an awesome trip mate! :hi5: :clap

The P2 1:1 bust + the P2 Elder maquette are SOOOO being preordered on day 1.

MAY go for the Alien Res head, and would buy an AR maquette + A3 bust + A3 maquette if they get made (so little out there of these dudes).

Just need to find a reliable source to buy/import these from . . .

The $1,200 P2 Maquette is nothing but a distant memory. So glad I didn't reorder :D

:wink1:

Anyone think we'll get a 1:1 Classic Bust? Before I hunt the SS one down.

There's a market for it - especially if they add the plasma cannon to give it that extra OTT from the Sideshow piece.

How are these guys on International shipping prices?

I'd like to know that as well - anybody know if direct is the best option or if there's usually another reliable alternative (not Sideshow!)?

Well sideshow do carry them generally and have fair shipping prices. But failing that, collectibles direct had the masks so may have these... Hopefully at fair prices. Secret Compass failing that.

Great post Dark Mummy! Thanks for that! The pics look ace... The dreads on the P2 are bugging me a bit along with the eyes, but overall looks very good!!
I'll be holding back until some Wolf Predator pieces are on the horizon.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Absolutely amazing news.

Thanks to all who posted pics - especially darkmummy - that must have been an awesome trip mate! :hi5: :clap

The P2 1:1 bust + the P2 Elder maquette are SOOOO being preordered on day 1.

MAY go for the Alien Res head, and would buy an AR maquette + A3 bust + A3 maquette if they get made (so little out there of these dudes).

Just need to find a reliable source to buy/import these from . . .

P2 Elder Maquette??? Where was this announced??? :dunno

:)

Back