Predator 2 Lifesize bust (Coolprops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about selling my legendary scale Predator 2 "Savage" edition bust to get this bad boy. Has anyone seen a recent sale for one of those lately?

one about a month ago i saw went for £900 there was another in japan for buy it now £1000 not sure if it went but no longer on ebay, even the ordinary have huge price tags on that i can see

It's all about timing, I'm not sure why anybody would pay anywhere close to that for a P2 LSB though? This will cost about the same..

Plenty of people are committed to the LSB line and/or just don't have the space/family approval for 1:1s.

I love the LSB's, more than most I think. But even so, given the option of a poorly painted and artistic 1/2 P2, or a 1:1 taken from the screen used prop for the same kind of money, it would be a hard purchase to go for the former even if I didn't want the big one. Still, I suppose plenty of people out there have enough money that they don't have to justify their purchases in such a way which probably explains many of these aftermarket sales hat go for silly prices.

I remember when the savage edition went up. I passed on it because it was such a minor change to the original version and I was very disappointed in the paint on the original. I couldn't justify the price for it.

I remember when the savage edition went up. I passed on it because it was such a minor change to the original version and I was very disappointed in the paint on the original. I couldn't justify the price for it.
I did the same, but later changed my mind and had to pay a premium for it. I had both and it may be a "minor" change, but it looked good even next to the regular closed mouth version. I planned on repainting one or both of them, but decided to get out of 1:2 before I got the chance.

Luckily I didnt purchase the P2 regular edition so I jumped at the chance of getting the Savage Edition. Got number 14/100. But I will sell it if I can get $800-1000 to use for the 1:1 bust.

Luckily I didnt purchase the P2 regular edition so I jumped at the chance of getting the Savage Edition. Got number 14/100. But I will sell it if I can get $800-1000 to use for the 1:1 bust.

You could, might take a while, but if it is perfect condition it should bring you somewhere in that range.

I have 1 of the Ex P2 LSB's and 2 of the "Savage edition" (1 being repainted in an "albino" style).

The paint on the crown sucks, but you eventually get used to the suckage so they are still nice to look at. I won't be selling mine any time soon. I hope they add a Wolf to the 1:2 LSB line too - none of the Wolf pre-paints from ANYONE were good enough for me to buy, and although I have plenty of Garage kits, a Sideshow 1:2 Wolf LSB (done well) would be cool. Want that bloody P2 Elder they cancelled as well :lol

As for this 1:1 P2 - can't wait for THIS to be added to my displays.

Brand new member here, and brand new to collecting as well. I'm glad I've preordered this as my very first collectible!

Back