Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Round toothpicks make great quills too

huh, why I didn't think of that before! I took wooden toothpick, painted in black & u wouldn't believe how well that looked!! no way someone can tell the difference. thank u very very much!!!!
p.s the toothpick is the first one from the top :)
jena5ute.jpg

I would like it better if the p1 and p2 busts were the same size. I like the p1 bust better personally. I need to acquire one eventually..

Found this online...
"The City Hunter seems to be slightly larger than the Predator in the first film. In the film's commentary it is stated that he stands 8 ft tall"

Found this online...
"The City Hunter seems to be slightly larger than the Predator in the first film. In the film's commentary it is stated that he stands 8 ft tall"

Yea I didn't realize that. Just in pics it looks like p2 towers over p1 a lot and that kinda annoyed me. But in a film accuracy sense I guess its ok

IDK, in person, they look good displayed together. P2 is taller, but they look from the same scale. I love the next bust to be something in between, that will give nice variety!

I have just opened the box to find that mine has arrived damaged, I hope sideshow can replace the bust for me as i want to display it with my predator 1 bust.

Really FREAKING disappointed with Sideshow's quality assurance. After all my credits due to this bust and everything else I've ordered which has had problems, I ended up paying $50 for this bust. That's right, from $390 all the way down to $50. Honestly, I'd MUCH rather have a great statue that I'm proud of and would love to stare at and own than having more credits. :(

I have just opened the box to find that mine has arrived damaged, I hope sideshow can replace the bust for me as i want to display it with my predator 1 bust.

hmmm Is that a metal post sticking out? I had a dread on the P1 break like that but I did not see any metal post. I returned it and never got another... looks like I'm not going deep into the LSB line...

Honestly this is freaking stupid as hell. I hope Sideshow goes under and is replaced by a company which can pump out superior quality products.

My p1 bust had a few problems and the only reason I kept it is because the eBay seller refunded me $100 of my money.

Honestly... like the Samurai Predator Alien head screw ups and the horrible screw ups on ALL the recent Predator busts/statue.

Go jump off a bridge sideshow.

I agree to that... still waiting for a replacement on the Elder Predator statue... it's been 6 months... just called them again... and asked to work with a different returns employee. I'm so sick of the same old answers from this guy.

Man, I've been wanting this thing ever sincelast years comic con. But I'm glad I waited to get it. The paint job is disappointing. I'm going to hold out and wait to see if they are going to have the rumored open mouth version at comic con. If that doesn't happen I will still get it if I can get one for a good price because that paint job is not worth $400. I just don't understand how they can allow all these to come out with such bad paint.

I think I'm going to ask for a refund. Too many flaws. Some of the dreads are loose and one of the dreads is chipped and abit of the skull where the dread attaches too has chipped. Sucks big time as I think the piece is nice. Maybe not screen accurate but nice. Also the triangles on mine aren't bad but there extra lines on his forehead. So disappointed with ss QC.

I received mine and honestly its not that bad at all... yea the paint could be better but for a factory paint job its not that bad. I measured the heads from nose to top of the crest is only about a 1/4" difference. so they are the same its just the way the heads are tilted. The p2 bust has his head almost completely strait up.

mine also had loose dreds but all my quills

I received mine and honestly its not that bad at all... yea the paint could be better but for a factory paint job its not that bad. I measured the heads from nose to top of the crest is only about a 1/4" difference. so they are the same its just the way the heads are tilted. The p2 bust has his head almost completely strait up.

I would be happy with mine if it wasn't for the chipped dread. I can't fix these things like others can, so I'm at the mercy of poor QC...

congrats! agree, other than the triangles, it looks good & great companion to P1

uza6u3yd.jpg

Last edited:
I would be happy with mine if it wasn't for the chipped dread. I can't fix these things like others can, so I'm at the mercy of poor QC...

just use some flat black paint on it if it isnt that bad of a chip.

Back