Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a really nice piece even with the paint job it comes with. I'm glad I got one. If you like it, you should get it. I can't believe it's sold out already.

I agree with you but I'm still tempted to get it :dunno
Disappointing but still a nice companion for the P1.
Hopefully the paint app will be better on the open mandible version.

Has Sideshow confirmed the open mandible version and when is it going up for pre-order?

Sideshow just replay to me they dont have replacement quill for me :( if anyone destroying one please send me one quill. I'll take care of the shipping.

Has Sideshow confirmed the open mandible version and when is it going up for pre-order?
I asked them what it was after seeing an open mandible City Hunter in a SS video. At the time the CS rep didn't know what it was but he contacted me a few weeks later to let me know he had just been informed that it was infact an open mandible P2 LSB which would be released at a later date. When? :dunno

Sideshow just replay to me they dont have replacement quill for me :( if anyone destroying one please send me one quill. I'll take care of the shipping.
:slap Are they having a laugh?
Do they care anymore? :cuckoo:

I know it sounds crazy, but my pet hedgehog sheds his quills on ocassion. I have saved a couple in the event my Pred 1 lsb loses, or I accidentally break one.
They could easily be painted black. Just not sure how common hedgehogs are for pets in your vicinity.

Just a thought...

I know it sounds crazy, but my pet hedgehog sheds his quills on ocassion. I have saved a couple in the event my Pred 1 lsb loses, or I accidentally break one.
They could easily be painted black. Just not sure how common hedgehogs are for pets in your vicinity.

Just a thought...

that is creative idea! unfortunately no hedgehog around here :(

Not too bad I suppose if you can fix him up a bit.
Take it you're keeping it then?

he is good enough to keep & great companion to P1. he is sold out from SS & no LCS around here, so either keep it as is or return it. need to figure out something with the quill, the sad part is I specifically request full inspection before sending :(

he is good enough to keep & great companion to P1. he is sold out from SS & no LCS around here, so either keep it as is or return it. need to figure out something with the quill, the sad part is I specifically request full inspection before sending :(

And you really thought they were going to inspect it before shipping? I doubt they open anything.
Mine is on order from a European retailer who will check mine over for me, hopefully.

I would like it better if the p1 and p2 busts were the same size. I like the p1 bust better personally. I need to acquire one eventually..

I would like it better if the p1 and p2 busts were the same size. I like the p1 bust better personally. I need to acquire one eventually..

Unfortunately Sideshow is clueless about having continuity across most of their bust lines when it comes to size. Is it so hard to have a plan and a uniform look to a line from the start? Apparently it is... :slap

Well I think by design P2 did have a bigger head. I see it even on my Neca Preds. If you want a P1 LSB I'd be happy to sell you mine.

Back