Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy with this. No chips or breaks. His eye might be a little off but it doesn't bother me too much on my beasts. Drives me nuts on ppl though.

Great work Joe. Is this for your own collection or a commision?
This is part of my collection.
here are some more pics.....just touching up stuff here and there...this wont be a full repaint....just dont have the time...
lsb1.jpg

lsb2.jpg

Looking pretty nice Mangrasshopper and much better, if I would of kept mine I think I might have contacted you.

here are some more pics.....just touching up stuff here and there...this wont be a full repaint....just dont have the time...
lsb1.jpg

lsb2.jpg

Wow!!! Incredible!! How did you fix the eyes?? Did you remove the decals somehow and paint them? Please explain how ya pulled it off if ya can. My piece came in terrible condition and I want to do the fixes on it. Thanks!

Superb work, your the man. :thud:

Are you doing a paint up of the Tromblon Hunter? I've ordered it but can't wait to see one finished.

Last edited:
No factory is going to be able to reproduce anything like Joe Dunaways touchup work.Its too much to ask although theres serious room for improvement from sideshow.

lsb1.jpg

lsb2.jpg

Awesome work as usual! Nice to see that you added the metal rings to the dread beads. Still not sure if I want to get this one as much as I love the Predator 2 design.

got mine!
lsp2before.jpg

Started touching it up a bit....
4124-lsp21.jpg

its very impressive in person!

WOW!!! this paint job came out so much better. I really what to buy this bust cause this looks great together with the first predator LSB.But I just get over the paint job unless you sell me yours.:lol

Back