Statue Predator 2 Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be arriving on Monday as well, did a trace on the parcel so if it all goes well I'll post some pics as well, hard to believe it's taking only a few days to get here from the U.S to Aussie!!!

That is hard to believe since I'm in NW Ohio and would also get it Monday. When did they ship yours?

That is hard to believe since I'm in NW Ohio and would also get it Monday. When did they ship yours?

It was posted out on Wednesday (U.S time), seems about right for a Fedex parcel, they usually take 3-5 working days :clap

one fast pic.

30hsft5.jpg

Looks bada$$. Not to sound ungrateful, but why is the first guy to get statues either a "I can only post one pic" guy or a "can't take pics" guy?

Kidding aside the paints are off for sure, but not enough to really hurt it IMO. Like the first one.

Got mine today also! No issues whatsoever that I can tell... I looked it over pretty good.

Looks awesome as hell!

Took a few crappy pics!

not feeling it either. I was hoping this would reel me back into the LSB line... but I'll wait for more pics to decide heheh.

I've been trying to figure out if the base is SUPPOSED to look like some of the bronze coloring is faded and worn off haha. It's kind of freaking me out now...

looking at the first in-hand pics, i'm sorry but i do not like it at all...i've got the first predator legendary scale bust and i'm glad i cancelled this one...maybe i'm wrong, but not much a detail in it and the paintjob looks 'ugh'...sorry...

I like the face, but his crown is pretty off. The pattern on his forehead is really wonky looking. Crap.

You guys mad? Looks sweet to me.
Can you tell me if the colours look more like the Eucalyptus or fallchild pictures?
Hope the second set of pics have too much flash?

I took those pics with my phone and no flash :(

The colors are definitely much more faded than the pics on sideshow's site.

It does look better in person, but nowhere near as good as the pics on the site haha.

I'm not as picky on colors and such as I probably should be with something I just paid $400 for...being colorblind helps!

I'm still happy with how it looks though! Not a fan of how the base is painted.

I'm not as picky on colors and such as I probably should be with something I just paid $400 for...being colorblind helps!

I'm still happy with how it looks though! Not a fan of how the base is painted.

It's not the color I have a problem with. It's the poorly painted patterns on his forehead. Not a deal breaker necessarily, but it does make it easier to pass and wait for the open mouth version. Paints will be the same, but I don't feel like I "need" this now.

I took those pics with my phone and no flash :(

The colors are definitely much more faded than the pics on sideshow's site.

It does look better in person, but nowhere near as good as the pics on the site haha.

Sorry man, not criticising your camera skills. Just curious because the colours look much more vibrant in the first picture.
I can see your issue with the base on your picture. Need to see more pictures but I'm happy with how it's looking so far. Will look sweet with the P1.

Back