Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I completed my request online as soon as I found it. Since the head is attached to the body will they have me send back everything or just the body?

Hard to say.
It's really their choice.

If it was just a small, removable piece, they would probably have you just destroy that defective/broken piece and send the replacement. But since we're talking about a piece that broke off from the main bulk of the statue, they may request that you send the entire thing back.

Let us know.

really nice that they added an extra sword and it proofs that they do listen to us after all

sInPH.jpg

gyo2s.jpg

It looks pretty cool... Still haven't opened mine. I'll probably get to it today after work and just inspect it for damage. Doubt ill put it together for display. The pics make me want to keep the piece whereas I was considering selling again my collection. We'll see. I definitely liked to see that they added the original sword. That's a major plus for it. The concept sword was reason enough for me to not want to keep it but now this obviously changes things. The face seems a little too pushed in but overall it doesn't look bad. I'm sure I could knit pick it further but really all that's left to do now is get someone to put up some real quality pics of this thing to share! :)

I'm not even gonna make a judgement yet. Pics aren't good enough to make a judgment imo.

Congrats on getting him!

Edit : The last two pics, it isn't looking good imo, but like i said pics are too flashy/washed out.

Looks a lot better in person, it's night right now and I can't take a pic without flash. :/

The paint is far better than P1 - the netting much better defined and nowhere near as sloppy.

some first remarks, based on the last two pics:

- paintjob looks poor in general
- dreads look like they are just one piece, flowing into each other
- tooth piercing is not as detailed as the HT one.
- The eyes are not detailed, just yellow dot with black dot on it.

Looks just to plastic, undetailed for me.

Pose still kicks ass! :lol

Still don't like it enough. The head is just not scream Elder Predator to me. But yeah overall it is not too bad. The Neca 1/4 City Hunter beat that one too along with the the P1 statue and that is not a 300 dollar statue from SS.

This statue had a lot of soft blending and texturing in the prototype. It's looking like that's mostly lost on the production piece, which looks to have a bit of a plasticy looking paint application. Not surprising, as that was one of my biggest concerns with this one. It was an ambitious piece for the typical SSC factory. Better than the previous Predator statues for sure though.

This statue had a lot of soft blending and texturing in the prototype. It's looking like that's mostly lost on the production piece, which looks to have a bit of a plasticy looking paint application. Not surprising, as that was one of my biggest concerns with this one. It was an ambitious piece for the typical SSC factory. Better than the previous Predator statues for sure though.

:goodpost: Agreed.

Well still missing the Ball + it's ring that hangs on the tooth ring.
Also missing the second neckless with some kind of dog tags the p2 elder has, you can see it good on the bluray edition of Predator 2.

really nice that they added an extra sword and it proofs that they do listen to us after all

wow, that's cool to see. This defn looks to be better than the P1, but that's not saying a whole lot cause that piece is really bad. Overall, doesn't look like a bad attempt though. No interest from me still.

Looks a lot better than the classic, wouldnt be hard, but still doesn't look like a $300 collectable to me.
Congrats to all who get this and are happy with it but I expect more for my hard earned cash.
P2 LSB...fingers crossed.

It looks pretty cool... Still haven't opened mine. I'll probably get to it today after work and just inspect it for damage. Doubt ill put it together for display. The pics make me want to keep the piece whereas I was considering selling again my collection. We'll see. I definitely liked to see that they added the original sword. That's a major plus for it. The concept sword was reason enough for me to not want to keep it but now this obviously changes things. The face seems a little too pushed in but overall it doesn't look bad. I'm sure I could knit pick it further but really all that's left to do now is get someone to put up some real quality pics of this thing to share! :)

No time to open a box and stick a head in place? You must be the busiest person on the entire planet!?!?! :panic:

Back