Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, if you look carefully at the proto you can see that the paintjob is somehow simpflied so it can be replicated at the factory. It's undoubtfully a Joe's work, but not an insanely detailed one as usual, not with those countless skin layers and insane detailing so characteristical in his work.

Replicating that kind of paintjob in a factory would be a nightmare and a terrible false promise. But it still can be nicely done, maybe not a $500 deluxe paintjob but something that stands right on itself and it's appealing to the eye (in other words, the standard 'good' SS piece).

Obviously the P1 is a bad example, even the old diorama was much better painted. I hope they're making this one in the A factory.

you guys are right,first pic always from a bad camera ……
not my in hand pic.
so wait for someone else to post clear pics.

Have to say i like the look in that pic but its tiny and with eh lighting.

looks better than expected but want to see more pictures before making a final judgement

This shipped on the 7th and has arrived in Aus. Just waiting for it to go through the next postal route.

Surprised nobody has received it yet and posted pics.

Back