Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elder Predator Statue

predator2.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37323&ref=home_upcoming

:censored

I for one love it --- the intensity of the stare and the pose...details are nice, too...I may have to grab this bad boy ---I think it looks better than their standard p1 statue... 1/5 and it'll fit right in with all the Tsukudas and the Sano Alien

Impressed elder,i'm really hope the HT relaunch have some kind of that,btw he is missing the low mandible's ring.

Joe Dunaway painted this proto, and it's beautiful.

Damn, I didn't know he worked for SS now, I guess it will be awhile before he gets to my Kothoga.

Yes, I do (did). In fact, I painted the new Snake Eyes that also got teased today, as well as another (unrevealed) Predator for this 1/5 line.

I'm already bored with this 1/5 line when we only have 1 1/4 Pred after allllllllllllllllll these years.

they are gonna sell as many 1/5 scale statues as they can and then make the 1/4 scale years from now i bet. Its a good business decision. Who would buy a 1/5 scale pred if they already have it in 1/4? But the other way around people will end up buying both.

meh, the only 1/5 I have is the neca and that's cause of their false advertising, I only want 1/4.

Impressed elder,i'm really hope the HT relaunch have some kind of that,btw he is missing the low mandible's ring.

your right :slap. Easy pass for me then :lol

This line is generally considered 1/5 cause it's a bit too big for 1/6, but it's also a bit too small for 1/5 cause the 1/5 Buffy statues are about the same height.

They're most like 1/5.5

Legendary Scale Wolf Pred is the only 1/4 scale Pred I am aware of.

This line is generally considered 1/5 cause it's a bit too big for 1/6, but it's also a bit too small for 1/5 cause the 1/5 Buffy statues are about the same height.

They're most like 1/5.5

Legendary Scale Wolf Pred is the only 1/4 scale Pred I am aware of.

they said they had a P2 pf in the works, maybe not if you don't know anything about it.

The next logical step would be a P2 maquette/pf/lsf yep. Maybe they do Scar first who knows.

But a P2 Elder maquette would rock my world, definitively :)

I passed on the Freddy PF, but Im more than likely picking this guy up. Damn he looks good, regardless of his tooth ring missing. Theres enough detail there that Im willing to pay.

I.m sure they.ll add the mandible ring....now that they ve been pointed out....those are important elements, they belong on the character...not just a matter of opinion

Last edited:
I for one love it but this year's already going to be an expensive one. I'll wait it out for a bit and see what's next.

I passed on the Freddy PF, but Im more than likely picking this guy up. Damn he looks good, regardless of his tooth ring missing. Theres enough detail there that Im willing to pay.

eh, can you imagine a 1/4 Elder from HT? I may have to wait and see that before buying this, even though that's prolly years down the road. Most of us are still waiting on the price for the 1/4 Wolf too. SS has put up 2 1/5 Preds before putting out a 2nd Pred LSB :/

I.m sure they.ll add the mandible ring....now that they ve been pointed out....those are important elements, they belong on the character...not just a matter of opinion

just like when they added the spine trophy on the 1/5 P1 right? :wink1:

Yeah i hear ya there, i figured we'd see another LSB before we got another 1/5 statue. As much as I like this, id rather have another LSB.

Back