Statue Predator 2 - Elder Predator Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lame......
How?

302151_10150355947084201_510739200_7691740_501606961_n.jpg

Looks pretty badass when you see more of it.

1:5 $300 (im guessing if it is like the 1:5 p1) sounds good. Sounds great actually. All we need to see is in hand pics of the final product. In theory its a pretty good item. if the paint execution is great then we have a grail item.

Looks miles better than their P1 statue. I honestly don't like that thing, but this is fantastic!

looks pretty cool but I aint a fan of Pred status, they are better in figure format.

Yea for the guys with small hands, I have a hard time with the figurine so I decided to stay away. Even though the always look good. So I have to buy this statue because I want all the predator statues.

If this statue is 1:5 I will pass like the P1 one. I'm Waiting for ANY predator 1/4 scale. I'll pray the sideshow make a surprise and do this 1/4 scale. :)

Cool... Got to buy this to go with my other 1/5 Predator statues and maquettes.

Would prefer it to be 1/4 scale though but 1/5 scale is still good enough for my collection.

Yes, I do (did). In fact, I painted the new Snake Eyes that also got teased today, as well as another (unrevealed) Predator for this 1/5 line.

Silentsurfer is confirmed? this statue is 1/5?? :monkey4:monkey4

Do you know if they are making any 1/4 predator for this year??? :monkey1:monkey1

they are gonna sell as many 1/5 scale statues as they can and then make the 1/4 scale years from now i bet. Its a good business decision. Who would buy a 1/5 scale pred if they already have it in 1/4? But the other way around people will end up buying both.

Back