Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's right. I guess we wont know until we see the base. I'm generally not a fan of crouched poses, especially with a very high price tag on it. The large ES numbers will hopefully keep the price below ECC/CM numbers.

Snap. I certainly wouldn't choose a crouching pose for a high end statue like this. But it could work out well I suppose. Looking forward to finding out...

I love the p2 in crouching pose, especially when he’s trying to activate his cloaking in the slaughter house, love Kevin Peter Hall’s body language as he lifts his hands checking if it’s working

I love the p2 in crouching pose, especially when he’s trying to activate his cloaking in the slaughter house, love Kevin Peter Hall’s body language as he lifts his hands checking if it’s working

Yeah - his work on the first 2 Predator movies and H.A.T.H. will NEVER be matched.

So expressive.

It's good to see all these newer companies jumping on these licenses and doing proper work (sculpt- and paint-wise) after so many poor efforts from the likes of Sideshow and, in some cases, HT.

It's crouching pose on rooftop in Chrysler bldg. scene I think. It it is then I might buy it!

excited for this, i'm looking for this to be my 1st statue i'm impressed with Prime 1's quality and I've been holding off on the sideshow stuff due to so many Quality control issues on final products. can't wait to see the reveal.

It's crouching pose on rooftop in Chrysler bldg. scene I think. It it is then I might buy it!

Probably because Prime 1 gives the fans the pose they want not some "artistic" impression with one foot up on a rock. :lol

a shoulder gun in a ready to fire position.

Bof9GTe.jpg

so nope, no specific scene from the movie. a great addition though. i love the P2 gun.

Haha , I’ve seen it probably 50 times plus but probably been a few years since the lastviewing I’m ashamed to admit!, I’ll get on that:lol

Last edited:
Thanks, just wondering why P says it can’t be scene specific? Or am I missing something?

City Hunter uses Plasma Caster only 2 times I think, one to shoot Voodoo gang member in Penthouse scene and one to finish Keys off (but didn't) in slaughterhouse scene. After that he lost it for getting shot at by Harrigan.

Thanks, just wondering why P says it can’t be scene specific? Or am I missing something?
i meant there is no scene with him crouching and activating the cannon at the same time. people discussed which scene a pose could refer to, but gun it's not a specific scene.

Back