Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh... I was just shocked because there was one SDCC pic where you stated that it was the leg armor keeping you from getting it.. That is neither here nor there.. Just was surprised :)

Yeah I know this is more of a discussion for the other thread... But it gets ugly in there fast so I figured it might be easier and less combative to bring it up here :lol

Yeah - absolutely - then I realised that was just crazy-talk (I've not touched alcohol since) :)

Joking aside - the leg armour WAS/IS the biggest issue (for me) - PARTICULARLY when it was exacerbated by their arrogant & dismissive attitude about it.

Yeah - absolutely - then I realised that was just crazy-talk (I've not touched alcohol since) :)

Joking aside - the leg armour WAS/IS the biggest issue (for me) - PARTICULARLY when it was exacerbated by their arrogant & dismissive attitude about it.

:lol Glad to hear you are sober.

It did not bother me as much at first but after getting this P2 I want it to be at least as good as that one... It was an eyesore before but now it sticks out to me a lot more.

I realize,i never show whats my friend make on my p2...its been few months but check this: plastic crap blades replace real metal(aluminium) ,look perfect in my eye :)

20170814_114049.jpg
20170814_114106.jpg
20170814_114122.jpg

^^^ Great improvement. This scale Preds should have metal blades indeed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Breakout i received the P2 exclusive hand with Mask. Now i'm only searching for the P2 exlusive right hand with open smartdisc.

And on that note, my P2 Maquette should be here Monday thanks to a fellow freak. EX too since that hand holding the disc is a must.

I left that in the box. It's a nice little item, but the regular look is much nicer in general for me. I:E spear in left hand with empty right hand. Don't forget that you'll also get the breather, it looks naff in pictures etc, but is actually quite nice in person. Congrats on getting this however, I think you'll like it. It has huge accuracy issues as we all know well by now, but it's actually a half decent statue in fairness. If the recent P1 has achieved anything, it has made me appreciate this more. Still.... Roll on Prime 1's effort.

Back