Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how much to get one of these fully painted costs? Tried looking around but couldn't find anything

I would just wait for the P1 coming out. The cost of a good pred paintjob on this will go a long way towards paying for the P1 and you won't still have a ton of issues that need major resculpting.

I would just wait for the P1 coming out. The cost of a good pred paintjob on this will go a long way towards paying for the P1 and you won't still have a ton of issues that need major resculpting.

I tend to agree with this. Prime 1 have already teased the City Hunter, so we know they're working on one. It makes sense to at least wait and see it before spending the money for a full repaint IMO. Unless you are really attached to the SS sculpt, or you only want a 1/4. Although this is bigger than true 1/4 anyway.

I'll probably see what's shown off at SDCC. I just got this guy for a steal $762USD +shipping and was thinking of putting the money I saved on a repaint. But you guys a definitely right, I'll stick it out and probably just put the money towards P1.

I'll probably see what's shown off at SDCC. I just got this guy for a steal $762USD +shipping and was thinking of putting the money I saved on a repaint. But you guys a definitely right, I'll stick it out and probably just put the money towards P1.

Got the one recently on eBay? Congrats mate ;) that was a bargain indeed. Was eyeing it off as well.

I tend to agree with this. Prime 1 have already teased the City Hunter, so we know they're working on one. It makes sense to at least wait and see it before spending the money for a full repaint IMO. Unless you are really attached to the SS sculpt, or you only want a 1/4. Although this is bigger than true 1/4 anyway.

Where did Prime reveal this teaser for the Pred 2? What i remember was a teaser of the mask of the celtic...

Amazing price, congrats!

Where did Prime reveal this teaser for the Pred 2? What i remember was a teaser of the mask of the celtic...

It was posted on facebook.

18157230_1840339659565083_7093784140667483689_n.jpg

Got P2 today... My, oh my, oh my, my, my, my.... This thing is very nice... Not without it's faults but very nice... Will post some useless thoughts later.

Got P2 today... My, oh my, oh my, my, my, my.... This thing is very nice... Not without it's faults but very nice... Will post some useless thoughts later.

Congrats! I've been contemplating about POing the Jungle Hunter from SS just bc I need a classic Predator for my collection.

So after having this for a few hours the one thing that stands out to me is it's size. I have owned a lot of large 1/4 scale pieces but this still shocks me with his size... I have heard some question its scale and if it's bigger then 1/4. Well I owned a 1/3 scale Noel Batman and I would say that it is not 1/3 scale. But I think it's larger then 1/4 also...I mean he is taller then my King Hulk.. Perhaps then base is a bit higher... King Hulk may also be a bit smaller then 1/4 also so there is that..

ANYWAYS IT's BIG! It has major presence and commands attention in my room.

The Bio mask is a bit too elongated and not as movie accurate as one might want... But it still looks cool. I freaking love the Unmasked head. LOVE the detail. Having said that I prefer the statue with the Bio mask on. The unmasked head is so great thought that I will be using it for display options.

My only major issues with the piece is the usual complaints... Quills are needed, the brow could be painted better, and I do wish he looked more wet. The quills are the biggest issue and the brow paint is the least of them. Due to the size the brow paint does not stand out like a sore thumb like so many of the close up pics make it look but man some of the repaints out there are amazing and this could have been done better for sure. Metal wrist blades would have been nice also. Base need a better paint job also.

Overall I would give this piece a solid 8.5 out of 10. Quills, a bit more accurate mask, and metal wrist Blades would have put this at a 9.5 easily.

Very happy with my purchase and I look forward to this set up

predator-2-maquette-300159-04.jpg
predator-jungle-hunter-maquette-300158-02-700x700.jpg

It looks like the p1 is posing for GQ magazine with his hip out that far

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back