Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same time for me, I don't mind as long as it gets sorted eventually, but if I miss out on getting it fixed as I did with both Alien LSB's, I'll not be overjoyed.

Expect between 3-4 weeks from the returns dept. It took Daniel 4 weeks to send me a return label for my broken 1/2 scale Terminator! This after I sent repeated emails, talking to Customers Service and leaving a message for him. It totally suck because it was 2k in limbo for all that time. I was so mad that I just requested a refund instead of an exchange/and they didn't even have any new ones in stock. Oh well I finally threatened to file a grievance with PayPal on my purchase for lack of communication towards my full refund request, as soon as I said that I got a call back and the return label that same day. I hated doing that but damn almost a month for a return...WTF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how you feel I emailed tweeterhead both Direct since December still haven't got a refund for my Batman ex I ordered in July he answered once and said he'd take care of it in December

12752113_1299945760022307_141407747_o.jpg

Amazing upgrade. Take note, Sideshow! :bow

This predator means business. He's out to kill. He's on his way back to me. I'll get some pics out soon.

10357786_1300977796585770_2151262865324794910_o.jpg

I know how you feel I emailed tweeterhead both Direct since December still haven't got a refund for my Batman ex I ordered in July he answered once and said he'd take care of it in December

Took me 6 months to finally get a refund(partial) from TH for an issue with one of my orders. Just keep on them, not sure what the problem is. I posted my issue on the other forum and that sped up the process.

Who said the P2 Maquette didn't come with quills?...

20160220_195439.jpg

:rotfl

The two front, annoying, dreads can be repositioned with gentle heating but be careful. As you can see I went to heavy and broke it :slap

Prepping some quills have my first attempt at modding anything...

20160220_195730.jpg

yea, I thought about heating it and moving those, but I felt the material wouldn't bend so easily without breaking. A better Ex for this would've been a skull and spine trophy, I thought about having one of those custom made too, but in the end, I was willing to put that much into it.

I asked Dunaway about that, the Neca figs are not true 1/4, more on the small side and this guy is a little on the big side, so it'd be too small I reckon.

yea, I thought about heating it and moving those, but I felt the material wouldn't bend so easily without breaking.
Pretty pliable after heating as long as you do a little each time.
Was actually trying to remove completely when it broke. Don't think heating softens the glue.

They look much better pushed back towards the other dreads.

So Raf bought yours. He did say he was impressed with the piece. Bet he's gonna make it a bit special.

Wouldn't NECA trophy be roughly same scale?

I was hoping so - and was also hoping their P1 1/4 "re-release" would include this - but they changed their mind.

Would like to see someone that has the Sideshow piece AND the NECA Guardian/Gort (which DID include the 1/4 scale skull/spine) to try this out & post a pic.

I've also been trying to source a non-NECA 1/4 scale skull/spine via google searches - zero luck (so far).

Pretty pliable after heating as long as you do a little each time.
Was actually trying to remove completely when it broke. Don't think heating softens the glue.

They look much better pushed back towards the other dreads.

So Raf bought yours. He did say he was impressed with the piece. Bet he's gonna make it a bit special.

I agree it would look much better like that. Yep, he bought mine. We worked out a little cash plus custom work deal. He's had my P1 masked LSB for awhile, so he's gonna give that one a makeover to square us.

I wouldn't recommend anyone try to reform anything on this by way of heating. It's not plastic so the tricks used on NeCA figures and hot toys figures etc probably won't achieve the desired outcome on a statue.

Might be better to cut them off as flush as possible against the head join with a razor saw and then re-attach them. The problem with heating and bending them is that they will most likely distort and wrinkle. Still, anything will be an improvement for sure, I have no idea how they messed that bit up?

I was tempted to fix the thread and decided not as I felt it would do more harm than good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back