Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got mine for a very good deal from a fellow member. I like the piece but I wasn't going to pay those prices. I'm not knocking anyone one who would.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

not sure, but there seem to be watchers so only time will tell if thats what they will go for or just wishful thinking

it won't be selling at a consistent rate for awhile, but unless CP does a maquette, this will defn get up there. The SS Big chap maquette sells for $2k and I had that one too, defn not a $2k piece imo.

I'm pretty confident now that CP has a full 1:1 P2 at their disposal and they confirmed they are doing statues, that they will do a P2 maquette at some point. If I didn't need the $ for the bust, I would've held on to this maquette for a little longer.

Lol I can't see this ever selling for $2500 I have this piece it's nice but can't see it ever being $2500 nice with that base

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are people who actually paid that price on eBay. I even saw the non exclusive version selling for 1,700.

There are people who actually paid that price on eBay. I even saw the non exclusive version selling for 1,700.

We needs URLZZ's & lincccs! :wink1:

(* There are plenty of people who will vote for Donald Trump and/or Hillary Clinton as well! :) *)

Sent from my desktop using common-sense.

The BASE aside - the whole package (IMO - AOOO) isn't worth the full $1200 price (let alone $2500 - LMFAO!) - WAY too many flaws.

we live in times where a Doom pf goes for $4-5k on a regular basis. I don't find it that hard to believe. I'm shocked at the prices some mediocre-good statues go for. Character popularity is always more of a factor then the pure quality of a piece. The artist's name can make a difference too.

we live in times where a Doom pf goes for $4-5k on a regular basis. I don't find it that hard to believe. I'm shocked at the prices some mediocre-good statues go for. Character popularity is always more of a factor then the pure quality of a piece. The artist's name can make a difference too.

Stupid is as stupid does.

it is silly imho for anyone who paid around $1000 for a statue of an alien from a pretty bad movie to judge what "value" is. Most of the world would say we're all nuts.

it is silly imho for anyone who paid around $1000 for a statue of an alien from a pretty bad movie to judge what "value" is. Most of the world would say we're all nuts.

Only $1000? Add about $600 on top of that for some of us international folk. I'm not sure any of us that purchased it feel it is good value however, we just have an illness... ;)

So I buy this for a hefty $1200 (unless I was one of the few that got the secret discount) plus shipping, plus tax and import duties in many cases, then I have to pay to have this shipped back and forth to a custom artist who is going to charge me some given amount to have this statue repainted and have quills added to bring this statue up to an acceptable level in most people's eyes? Do I have this right?

they wouldn't say your nuts if you turned around and sold it for hundreds more :monkey3

Back