Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^
^
Still, SS did an OK job if you asked me. Compared to what I've seen from them these days I mean.

Yeah paint job isn't too bad, certainly could use some work though even at a mass-produced statue standard. 2k no ES at the time was really overpriced (and it showed), and they have some fetish with not putting lenses on bios and the netting was a **** up but v0v.

But you can look at the other AVPR and Predator statues that SS' designed themselves and see the difference. Both predators that SS are famous for they didn't actually do them themselves :p

Last edited:
No mate. Contacted them last Friday.
Got a reply the other day, from Mike, saying they're extremely busy and would be in touch soon.

Can really enjoy it, isn't even on display, until I know whether I'll be keeping it or not.

comparison predator1 maquette & Cinemaquette

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

h.jpg

Great pics asaka. They make a good pair. And btw, the highly praised cm Pred doesn't even have lenses on the bio, so.........

Also, even though my p2 spear magnet is kind of weak compared to the others, I haven't had any problems with it. I'm not sure a replacement will be any better

Great pics asaka. They make a good pair. And btw, the highly praised cm Pred doesn't even have lenses on the bio, so.........

Also, even though my p2 spear magnet is kind of weak compared to the others, I haven't had any problems with it. I'm not sure a replacement will be any better
Never noticed that about the CM. I like the fact that the SWS version has a spot for the bio to sit on the base like the CM too, though I hardly ever see pics of him displayed that way.

Looks gr8 buddy. Now, thats a head that makes the asking price more proper. Love the touch up on the mandibles..Congrats.

Is this piece still available through sideshow or even wait list I don't see it on they're website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back