Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Congrats ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Thanks-was wavering back and forth, but ultimately I think the good far outweighs the bad on this statue. Wanted a Predator in my collection and I always liked the design from Part 2 the best. From the videos on Youtube, this thing appears to be a beast!

Thanks-was wavering back and forth, but ultimately I think the good far outweighs the bad on this statue. Wanted a Predator in my collection and I always liked the design from Part 2 the best. From the videos on Youtube, this thing appears to be a beast!

I agree. It looks to be an epic piece! Just hope it gets delivered pristine ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Copied from a post I made earlier today on the "other" forum :wink1:

I think THIS was the latest version of the "who has preordered THIS time?" list from the 2 main forums.

Way WAY down from the initial release. Unless they deliver LOBO-like quality on these, they will be stuck with them for a LONG time and will be discounting like crazy (plus there will likely be a few lies about "low stock" etc along the way).

April%202015%20re-preorder%20v4.0_zpsruip8lqu.jpg

Decision%20flow_zpsqrdsbwza.jpg

Do you see this piece selling out? tempted to wait a while, and see how it ships, and how people view this statue

Do you see this piece selling out? tempted to wait a while, and see how it ships, and how people view this statue
I just wanted the exclusive edition. The price I pay from Sideshow will be the cheapest it ever sells for so the risk is minimal to me.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I just wanted the exclusive edition. The price I pay from Sideshow will be the cheapest it ever sells for so the risk is minimal to me.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I am just going to rack up points, wait a long time try and get 400 dollars off this beast. If it sells out before I can pay a discount price, oh well more money saved for me

The price I pay from Sideshow will be the cheapest it ever sells for so the risk is minimal to me.

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

That is not a guarantee these days. Bear in mind this is an incredibly expensive statue and they are making quite a lot of them. The EX is completely unusable so it won't carry the same kind of added benefit some EX pieces do.

Not a confirmed pre-order HMS :thwak

Hey - I'm not responsible for people saying they are getting it when they didn't mean it :wink1:

Heck - not even sure where the original post is since everything has been renumbered due to the masses of deletions :lol

@ HMS :pfft: :lol

No way would I think I'd get my money back on this... Regardless of getting the Ex.
Although CDUK have the reg listed as 'Sold Out' @ £1,000.

Chances are he also cancelled his order :lol
I might of ordered when he had it at £850.

From the booklet of Coolprops booth, it says 'coming 2016'. Actually they showed the unpainted version only this year Jan, so pretty much one year production time which is great I reckon.
Besides, I believe they're doing multi-busts and masks at the same time.

that could mean order in 2016?

Cancelled mine. A very VERY tough decision however after speaking to members I hold in high regards... I've decided to leave this until I see in hand pics. Now I'm on the hunt for the Predator, Predalien Maquette and Alien Warrior Maquette!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Cancelled mine. A very VERY tough decision however after speaking to members I hold in high regards... I've decided to leave this until I see in hand pics. Now I'm on the hunt for the Predator, Predalien Maquette and Alien Warrior Maquette!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I thought you were really up for this one. I'm still undecided myself, love some parts, really hate others. It's a tough one. I suspect you may even be able to get the EX once this has released at this rate even if there is a wait list.

Hope you didn't take a $120 hit. As is it's definitely not worth $1,200 plus postage and duty.
Get the Reg for less if it turns out better than expected. Can't see them shifting 1,000 any time soon, they can't even move the Ex.

I thought you were really up for this one. I'm still undecided myself, love some parts, really hate others. It's a tough one. I suspect you may even be able to get the EX once this has released at this rate even if there is a wait list.

I was really up for this one, but just to much rubbish and bad gut feelings follow this statue and that should not be the case for statues and maquettes of this caliber. I want to feel like I did when I bought my Wolf LSF. So am going to hunt down some quality oldies ;)

Hope you didn't take a $120 hit. As is it's definitely not worth $1,200 plus postage and duty.
Get the Reg for less if it turns out better than expected. Can't see them shifting 1,000 any time soon, they can't even move the Ex.

Luckily, Tesa at SSC agreed to refund my NRD ;) so I am very happy with that. Nah... Your right in what you say bud. $1200 plus postage, then duty is just madness for this poorly created piece.
It sickens me to the potential this piece could of had. At what point did the sculptor just say "yeah, it'll do"... After reading various posts with regards to its inaccuracies, mis-sized combi stick... You opening my blind eyes to no quills lmao etc...
It just died for me. It may yet surprise us all... But until that day... I'm after what you get to gaze upon daily... The Predator Maquette [emoji41] followed by some other good old oldies ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Back