Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Didn't know 400 is considered high these days

1400, EX isn't even usable on this half the time and the regular has the configuration most will likely prefer so isn't a necessity.

It does however sit in somebody else's account for months on end and is non refundable if things start turning up looking like the Iron Patriot. Lets hope these don't of course. I'm sure Col just means it is sensible to wait in a case like this with a very expensive product that has a relatively high ES.

:goodpost: No doubt.

Hey Predetor fans, Prime 1 Studios just hinted on the other forum about the license.

We will keep you guys updated regarding the Predator license ! Hope this answer your question.

This will be amazing for them to do this line!!!!

Hey Predetor fans, Prime 1 Studios just hinted on the other forum about the license.

This will be amazing for them to do this line!!!!

Epic. They make some very high end collectibles and for the price Sideshow charges , people would jump at the chance to pay a little more for a better product. I know I would.

I think I just shat myself. Holy ****, this could be a dream come true. :thud: :monkey2

Imagine if their first piece is a 1/4 P2. :lol

Prime 1 would smash the predator license!!! They would unleash some epic statues!

It's going to be mind blowing line with Prime 1!

Imagine if their first piece is a 1/4 P2. :lol

I think their licenses only deals with 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues. Not sure if they will ever do 1/4 stuff??

It will help Prime 1 to put some ideas here, suggestion threads for any line you think they should do. Suggestions - Statue Forum

1:3 & 1:2 are too big for my room, part of the reason I sold my CM. Limited to Besta display :(

Suppose I could clear space for an awesome 1:2 Classic.

1:3 & 1:2 are too big for my room, part of the reason I sold my CM. Limited to Besta display :(

Could you not add on to your house/room?

There's no way I'd ever let lack of space prevent me from buying predator collectibles. :lecture

Could you not add on to your house/room?

There's no way I'd ever let lack of space prevent me from buying predator collectibles. :lecture
Wife moans about my Mancave as is :lol

Buying Besta units maximised my display space but anything over 1:4 scale doesn't fit.

1/4 Predators are more than big enough. Any bigger and they would be hard to display. Narins P2 being the exclusion I'm excited for... Mainly because it's a freaking Narin P2!

man, you guys are jumping to some oftly big conclusions. Prime hasn't confirmed anything that I've read.

1:2 Classic would be the ultimate :rock:

The 1:3 is huge, but 1:2 is just too much. A 1:2 Predator would take up just as much space as a 1:1 piece like a Terminator footprint wise, not height wise. I wouldn't want to imagine the price either. The 1:3 was $2k back then and my old 1:1 was $6-7k...

I hope Prime 1 Studios seriously considers the Predator franchise. This line could use their special attention to details.
Waiting on the official announcement.

Back