Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette. BACK UP FOR PO.

Sucks that for most, this is their only chance for a 1/4 pred at reasonable prices. It's easy for me to boycott this, but understand why others don't.

I think crap is a strong word lol! Oh well! We'll find out when it arrives at our doorsteps! Until then... [emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻[emoji120]🏻

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Doesn't sound like it will be arriving at many doorsteps? Who has actually ordered or re-ordered this?

I am probably going to, but some of the Chronicle stuff is really throwing a spanner into the works, so I'm in no rush. I'll weigh it all up when I've seen their 1/4 Endo and 1/4 Arnie. the ES increase is still annopying me, I probably would have re-purchased it straight away otherwise. Doesn't make a huge difference I guess, just moral.

Doesn't sound like it will be arriving at many doorsteps? Who has actually ordered or re-ordered this? . . .

Anything to avoid the work I'm SUPPOSED to be doing :)

Confirmed preorders on THIS forum since this went up (again) at the start of April.

April%202015%20re-preorder%20v1.0_zps4fhdpztx.jpg

Far too big a risk for international collectors now. If it turns out good it'll sell well, I just don't think it's very smart to put any money on holding one. Saying that I don't think it's very smart to put money on holding anything by Sideshow :)

This wasn't a very big mover at the time, so it's going to be even less now. I'll personally wait til reviews pop up. That or Narins Pred.

. . . This wasn't a very big mover at the time, so it's going to be even less now. I'll personally wait til reviews pop up. That or Narins Pred.

On first time round, it went up for preorder 28th Oct 2013 and the 300-strong EXCLUSIVE went to waitlist 15th Jan 2014 JUST after they announced the edition sizes (so 2.5 months). The 1000-strong REGULARS never did go to waitlist.

With my Brother Narin - it depends which sculpt you are talking about.

Spike, your ability to avoid work is quite a talent.. Bravo ;)

While it did indeed go to waitlist last time, that doesn't necessarily mean all 300 were pre ordered. I think these days the waitlist is a pretty guaranteed thing for a few months at least.

On first time round, it went up for preorder 28th Oct 2013 and the 300-strong EXCLUSIVE went to waitlist 15th Jan 2014 JUST after they announced the edition sizes (so 2.5 months). The 1000-strong REGULARS never did go to waitlist.

With my Brother Narin - it depends which sculpt you are talking about.

True but then nearly everyone on the waitlist cleared before it was even out. That and flippers thought this would be big.

Not saying it's not a wanted statue, but with all the drama it's had, this one will be around for a long time after release IMO. My local shop actually E-mailed me and asked if I wanted it when it got put back up. So I doubt they are flying out the door.

With Narin I heard he was doing a P2.

True but then nearly everyone on the waitlist cleared before it was even out. That and flippers thought this would be big.

Not saying it's not a wanted statue, but with all the drama it's had, this one will be around for a long time after release IMO. My local shop actually E-mailed me and asked if I wanted it when it got put back up. So I doubt they are flying out the door.

With Narin I heard he was doing a P2.

Sorry I confused you - I was agreeing with you that it wasn't a "big mover" last time - I just gave the dates to confirm it took publishing the edition size to make people act.

Narin's P2 is on hold (for now).

PO'd this, I can understand why international collectors wait for in hand pics. If it turns out bad, it will go back. Also waiting to see Narins P2.

I personally cannot wait for this... I can't see it being a disaster with all the reviews and re releasing it. Let's see what happens. Any QC issues upon arrival I will then decide what to do. If it's horrendous... Then I'll get a refund. End of ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

I personally cannot wait for this... I can't see it being a disaster with all the reviews and re releasing it. Let's see what happens. Any QC issues upon arrival I will then decide what to do. If it's horrendous... Then I'll get a refund. End of ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.
It already is, but good luck. Just hope it does not turn into another Reeve fiasco for those that order, but it looks headed that way already.

Back