Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

What Sideshow is doing doesn't seem fair to a lot of people but in the end it's their business and they have a right to run it however they want. If Sideshow had some steep competition then the rules would have changed. I can see future rules being worse than they currently are. The more people that buy from them the higher the ES. It turned from making an exclusive item to marking a highly available to all item but for a higher price because we will end up buying it anyways.

What Sideshow is doing doesn't seem fair to a lot of people but in the end it's their business and they have a right to run it however they want. If Sideshow had some steep competition then the rules would have changed. I can see future rules being worse than they currently are. The more people that buy from them the higher the ES. It turned from making an exclusive item to marking a highly available to all item but for a higher price because we will end up buying it anyways.

The great thing about this is Sideshow doesn't need any competition. If everybody just didn't pay deposits they wouldn't receive any money thus the owner and whoever at the top would say " Okay we are doing something wrong. "

Like what I said before, it's anti-consumer and it's sort of like " Hey, give us money but we don't know right now what you are going to get. " Asking for money with no edition size in this hobby should just stop, we should all put our foot down and not give them anymore money until they are forced to make changes.

The great thing about this is Sideshow doesn't need any competition. If everybody just didn't pay deposits they wouldn't receive any money thus the owner and whoever at the top would say " Okay we are doing something wrong. "

Like what I said before, it's anti-consumer and it's sort of like " Hey, give us money but we don't know right now what you are going to get. " Asking for money with no edition size in this hobby should just stop, we should all put our foot down and not give them anymore money until they are forced to make changes.

Good luck getting everyone to stop pre ordering :monkey1

Don't ask Collectorcol to do it. After all, he doesn't care about ES
:D :D

Just wait for the es is announced before order/nrd. Common sense guys...

The chance of going from tbd directly to soldout nowadays is 0.

Before anyone brings up wolf lsf, that was limited edition not tbd. Big difference.

Before anyone brings up wolf lsf, that was limited edition not tbd. Big difference.

That's what I do....no rush

Prob is Gag we make up just a small fraction of those who PO. Would be interesting to know how much it would affect the final number if all freaks rallied together to see the outcome.

Prob is Gag we make up just a small fraction of those who PO. Would be interesting to know how much it would affect the final number if all freaks rallied together to see the outcome.

There's a massive amount of people that aren't on any forums

I would say by now that 90% of Sideshow's customers at least browse both websites now that Sideshow has advertised them.

I would say by now that 90% of Sideshow's customers at least browse both websites now that Sideshow has advertised them.

man..... not so sure about that 90% is HIGH!

Love that it comes with two portraits. :rock

Not sure about holding both the combi-stick and disc at the same time. At least we have the option not to.

I wonder how long it will take for someone to sculpt and sell either a left or right hand holding a juicy skull and spine...

man..... not so sure about that 90% is HIGH!

Now that the internet is so big and easily accessible even comic store visitors at least browse around before throwing down $300 for a statue.

90%?!
Four years ago someone tried to get members to 'register' their Maquettes on here.

With 300 Ex and 750 Reg 35 people responded.

Even taking into account lurkers and this site getting more popular there's no way that many collectors come on here.

Back