Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Exactly. Its predator. Close enough to p1 version for me. I dont care too much for the pose that the p1 is offering. And the p1 is not too big at all. Dutch is hunched over a bit, if he were standing straight up on that base, he'd be the correct height. Predator towered Dutch anyways, and lifted him off his feet in the movie. Dutches head should be at shoulder level to predator if anything.

Last edited:

Exactly. Its predator. Close enough to p1 version for me. I dont care too much for the pose that the p1 is offering. And the p1 is not too big at all. Dutch is hunched over a bit, if he were standing straight up on that base, he'd be the correct height. Predator towered Dutch anyways, and lifted him off his feet in the movie. Dutches head should be at shoulder level to predator.

P1 isn't totally upright and look how much higher the Dutch base is.
P1 is too big for Dutch.

From the photos, they look fantastic displayed together. IMO..

Other than the price I guess the lack of a stand for the extra head is the biggest bummer for me...
I don't like keeping this extra stuff I pay for in the box.
I'd like if there is an extra head on the statue there should always be a stand for it no matter the scale.

From the photos, they look fantastic displayed together. IMO..

They look good enough to me. Can't change the past.
I had my 1/4 scale NECA P2 next to dutch for comparison once and Neca are not really 1/4 too small

I know 1/5 is not popular but at this price point it seems to me they should have offered this guy at 1/5 too to complete that line.

2aeqihw.gif

Awesome gif! :clap

Preordered!

I snuck off to a NIN concert in Atlanta a few days ago and was hoping this would go up next week. That $120 hurt :gah: . Was also hoping for a 1k price point, but gotta have him. Been a few years since i bought a statue, i get charged the remaining balance when the item ships correct?

The fact that Joe Dunaway painted this highlights the fact that you wont get a better painted pred anywhere else. Joe is the master of painting Preds and congrats to him for working with sideshow. I never reordered something so fast :)

The fact that Joe Dunaway painted this highlights the fact that you wont get a better painted pred anywhere else. Joe is the master of painting Preds and congrats to him for working with sideshow. I never reordered something so fast :)

Does it matter who painted it for SS?
Unless every Chinese factory worker who will paint this is named Joe D.

HOW MUCH????? :horror

This has got to be pretty big right? Are we talking the same size as the Wolf LSF?

Back