Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Glad I was not planning on buying this. I would not pay more than $500 for a 1/4 statue...unless that 1/4 translates to 40 inches.

Guess your not planning on adding any of the old grails to your collection due to the fact they run at least 800-2k for any random one.

I am pretty sure everyone has that one statue they will pay 1k or a lil more to have no matter what for their collection.

Well this is my one. I have a total of 8 statues.....(I stick to the plan) I don't buy the other statues most people drool over I pass easily.I only want Predator 1/4 or bigger Only. So it all adds up for me and will look good with my Predator 1 EX, CM Predator, and Wolf LSF.

Guess your not planning on adding any of the old grails to your collection due to the fact they run at least 800-2k for any random one.

I am pretty sure everyone has that one statue they will pay 1k or a lil more to have no matter what for their collection.

Well this is my one. I have a total of 8 statues.....(I stick to the plan) I don't buy the other statues most people drool over I pass easily.I only want Predator 1/4 or bigger Only. So it all adds up for me and will look good with my Predator 1 EX, CM Predator, and Wolf LSF.

Now that will be a great lineup :lecture :hi5:

Also this has got to be good value when comparing to the Wolf.

Ex Ordered!!!!! Awesome maquette!! My first predator.
If someone want a 1/4 predator this is the chance because the P1 cost is INSANE.
Very Happy with this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:clap Grat Zerox.
This time I will let it go...much expensiver than I tought.
I have 10 SS Predator items (from Masks to statues etc.)
Pass on this one.

Ordered! Little bit expensive But i need him to go with my Predator 1 maquette and LSF wolf.

I rather pay 2k for a Cinemaquette from which i already know the paintjob and sculpt are already topnotch.

Glad I was not planning on buying this. I would not pay more than $500 for a 1/4 statue...unless that 1/4 translates to 40 inches.

Nothing 1/4 is going to be 40", Sauron is close at 36" and I think that will be the biggest 1/4 you will see.

That is a nice collection you got going there. Would love to see photos.

If I was sticking to a Predator Plan like you I would have no issues getting this. I would still complain about the price but I would still get it :)

Caved in and pre-ordered. Have to give up on the Commander Cody PF and Alien Warrior LSB. But it's better to have a personal grail piece then to have a few general pieces in my collection. It's all about personal choices. :)

Sideshow 1-0 toystales ;)

One hair out of place and the hammer is out on this.
For $1,200 it better blow me away.

Come on Col... you can't set me up this easily ;) Best cancel him now then.... all his hairs are still out of place!

Damn sticky out dreads!

More like it...

I rather pay 2k for a Cinemaquette from which i already know the paintjob and sculpt are already topnotch.

Yeah, after seeing this Rip off I'm thinking I may just stump up the money for the cinemaquette myself next time one comes up.

You never heard of volumising shampoo Matt?

This will cost about 1K, the CM goes between 1.5 & 2K.
I'd get this, but I already have the CM :monkey3

That is a nice collection you got going there. Would love to see photos.

If I was sticking to a Predator Plan like you I would have no issues getting this. I would still complain about the price but I would still get it :)

My Collection......you know who's missing.....Preddy 2

Does anyone have a pred 1 maquette they can place next to the Dutch premium format for scale comparison? Im just wondering how he'll look next to the city hunter pred with the additional inches.

Does anyone have a pred 1 maquette they can place next to the Dutch premium format for scale comparison? Im just wondering how he'll look next to the city hunter pred with the additional inches.

Here you go, courtesy of Mamba:wink1:

eei43.jpg

1zx8duu.jpg

GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!

Wow!! Thanks Verbal!

So ya think Pred 2 will be hitting the top of that picture and tower way over Dutch? :thud: I also wonder if the base is higher and not necessarily pred 2 figure being any taller than the pred 1 figure?

Back