Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

The smaller Predator statues in my opinion were rubbish from a concept, sculpt and finished quality standpoint.
The reason this will be expensive, like the Predator 1 and Wolf maquettes is that Predators are not simple statues at this scale. They have netting, something like 50 individual dreds, quills, weapons, switch out heads, complicated paint patterns. All that takes time and money to make and assemble. It's not gonna be $600. I think closer to double that but would like to be pleasantly surprised.

That's certainly a possibility. I hope, however,that they keep it under $1K.

If its over £500 I probably won't get it. I hope it isn't

They only Pred I would pay over that for is the P1.

I don't like how you can see the button to turn on and off the light up function on the P1 maquette. I hope that if this P2 maquette has a light up function they make the button hidden. Who knows. The. P2MQ may not even have a light up function. :dunno

So it is at a higher level than the predator statutes currently for sale on SS website. Thanks for clearing that up guys.

Sadly its going to be so expensive I probably won't be able to order one but we'll see I guess.

If you're talking about the 1:5 line I certainly hope it will be a much higher level.
This has real netting for a start.

If the only way to get the disc is to buy the exclusive that's rumored to have a swap-out hand holding the disc that's going to be somewhat of a let down for me. If I don't want to display him holding the disc then I want it holstered on his hip. It would look a little odd IMO to have him holding the disc and spear at the same time. No swap out hand holding the disc then that means no disc at all. I doubt it'll come with a separate disc.

You know what would be an awesome SS Exclusive? King Willy's head. I cant see why they haven't done that with any Predator 2 Statue or figure across all manufactures.

You know what would be an awesome SS Exclusive? King Willy's head. I cant see why they haven't done that with any Predator 2 Statue or figure across all manufactures.

Ha ha, that's amazing. Good idea.

I also agree that you can't NOT give him the disk with both versions. It's either holstered or in his hand. It simply doesn't make sense to just omit a large part of the character for the sake of an EX.

Or there may be no EX version and a big edition size. Like Gladiator Hulk.

Last edited:

Looking at the second picture in this thread I can't help but see a chubby legged woman. Anyone else see that?

joeprox posted this on another thread...
"The P2 will have a switch hand holding the disc maybe that will be the exclusive"
...after speaking to a SS rep. :panic:

I hope we get an unmasked head, ex or not.

Who is King Willy? Is someone referring to the new born royal baby boy? Can i just a this moment to say that why people in their thousands queued up outside the hospital where Kate gave birth and Buckingham Palace all day in 35 degree sunshine is beyond me...have they not got better things to do? :dunno Its not like they were going to show the baby a few hours after the birth now was it! :cuckoo:

Who is King Willy? Is someone referring to the new born royal baby boy? Can i just a this moment to say that why people in their thousands queued up outside the hospital where Kate gave birth and Buckingham Palace all day in 35 degree sunshine is beyond me...have they not got better things to do? :dunno Its not like they were going to show the baby a few hours after the birth now was it! :cuckoo:

I know...crazy!
My mother in law was talking about it like it was her new grandson :rotfl
WTF!? Who gives a ****?

I know...crazy!
My mother in law was talking about it like it was her new grandson :rotfl
WTF!? Who gives a ****?

Thats nothing! My mother is so obsessed with the royal family that she actually collects paper cut outs! WTF! :slap:slap Are we even related!:dunno Why would you waste time and energy by picking up a pair of scissors and cutting paper???Its just nuts!

P.S. God save the Queen! :sleep

Back