Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter Maquette

I have officially put everything SSC on the back burner until this is bought and paid for. This will be mine. :)

Someone on statue forum was saying that this thing is huge.

Mann that head looks WAY too big

The dreads don't look correct at all

He barely has nails on his toes...

The spear is too small, where is the throwing disc?

The base is well made (it has teeth?), but it doesn't have any connection with the surroundings in P2

The paintjob looks nice, but it doesn't resemble what it really will look like in the end

Last edited:

Well damn you found every reason in the book not to buy this statue.:slap

This thing looks sweet......

The spear is too small

The base is well made (it has teeth?), but it doesn't have any connection with the surroundings in P2

The paintjob looks nice, but it doesn't resemble what it really will look like in the end

^^^^^^I understand where you're coming from, but its your view...it doesn't make it fact. Other ppl will see it differently then you. I like the pose, As an artist(illustrator) I have to study real body mechanics, how the body moves, proper balance and motion of form.....This pose is possible to do w/out any constraint physically. Just try to stand that way....it's possible. Now could it have been better...YES...most things can be approved on. That's awesome that you have the skills you do...so that you can improve on this already amazing piece! I jumped into sculpting recently...and it's a lot of fun....hopefully I can learn to do some painting this year....

The spear is too small, where is the throwing disc?

:slap Close the door on your way out :wink1:

Video by Ansol2006
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yvS18_BlA[/ame]

Looks sweet!

Yeah I will be ordering this, you? My 1:2 endo ships July 25th, I will put some pics up in that thread when it lands :yess:

Back