Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette (CANCELLED!... For now)

I thought CM just distributed stuff for them? beats me, they probably share production facilities etc.

Got same email and kind surprise they cancel and refund it, better then making worse QC statues. I am happy with this result.

Wasn't planning on getting this, but seeing it cancelled bums me out. Kinda worried about other items. Hope the Masked Hunter survives.

Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

Ahh man, you're really going to do some moaning when you log in next and see all of this...

LOL - got the email and came over thisaway pronto to watch the flash-mob :lol

"Bucha slack-jawed ******s - this statue will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus - just like me!" - oh hang on - wrong movie - let's go with "moaning is my specialty" . . .

I SOOOOOO called this happening a few pages back.

Let's see how much I've lost out on due to exchage rates from this cancellation + the Elder LSB cancellation + the Blue Diablo III that was damaged & I got a refund on - maybe about $50 all-in.

Interesting that it was being done at the same factory XM is using and their statues have been top notch so far. Oh well...I'm hoping this is a start of SS taking a serious look into QC and customer feedback.

Does this mean everyone will get another chance for an exclusive or will they email all the original people first who had them on order?

Nothing sells out until months anymore so an email heads up isn't a benefit or anything. They should have given us 10% off the "New" one at least.

I'm already pissed of all the delays. I hope they honor the price & ES although the full refund suggests otherwise

Nothing sells out until months anymore so an email heads up isn't a benefit or anything. They should have given us 10% off the "New" one at least.

I don't think it's just a heads up it's a personal email stating that they would order it for you before it went out to the masses.

If yall think they will re-launch it and notify us - You got another thing coming.
I just don't buy it. Why bother with refunds at all. Just delay it again.
Nope. Not buying it.

If yall think they will re-launch it and notify us - You got another thing coming.
I just don't buy it. Why bother with refunds at all. Just delay it again.
Nope. Not buying it.

Bit suspicious about that myself.

I don't think it's just a heads up it's a personal email stating that they would order it for you before it went out to the masses.

What's the advantage to that? Nothing sells out before weeks or months pass so I can just order it myself. The only way it's a bonus to us for them refunding the money is if they truly improve the statue and keep the EX ES the same or offer a discount if they order it for us.

Maybe it would sell out quicker this time? :huh I think it's only fair to the people who originally ordered it, whether it's an advantage or not, it's fair.

wtf They have charged me NRD for it. n when i cancelled it as i wanted some delay in payments. they didnt refund my money wtf now they r cancelling my order............... I want my refund

my thinking is that the new one will cost much more...hence the refunds.

Back