Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I'm not sure if I'm keeping mine either. I still have the one time NRD refund in my back pocket I haven't used yet. With so much coming, that $1200 price tag is looking worse and worse.

finally give up & cancelled. I wanted it to keep this one coz dont wanted to loose NRD n its going to be nice statue but SS wont allow me to change flexpay dates anymore as i have been changed payment dates so many times earlier. so cancelled still looking forward to inhand pics if that comes great will get it from retailer. lets see how this goes. Loosing NRD sucks & its actually good business strategy.........

finally give up & cancelled. I wanted it to keep this one coz dont wanted to loose NRD n its going to be nice statue but SS wont allow me to change flexpay dates anymore as i have been changed payment dates so many times earlier. so cancelled still looking forward to inhand pics if that comes great will get it from retailer. lets see how this goes. Loosing NRD sucks & its actually good business strategy.........

that really sucks..i would call them in a week and complain..ik its non refundable and all that but imo if you buy more than say 4 PFs a year, they should hook u up…you're spending over 2k (hell i know I am), a change of mind should be helped out…ik its their policy and all that but idk..these things aren't cheap, the qc isn't great…help out uk?

I know i was thinking to myself that when I get mine and if it sucks, il be disappointed as hell

Dude how much is shipping to India and you pay taxes ?

that really sucks..i would call them in a week and complain..ik its non refundable and all that but imo if you buy more than say 4 PFs a year, they should hook u up…you're spending over 2k (hell i know I am), a change of mind should be helped out…ik its their policy and all that but idk..these things aren't cheap, the qc isn't great…help out uk?

I know i was thinking to myself that when I get mine and if it sucks, il be disappointed as hell

well i buy more than 10-12 statues direct from SS. main thing is i dont wanted to loose NRD n thats why i kept my order. but due to all statues on order r shipping at once have to arrange flex payments date which they didnt allowed me.. thats why i had to cancel.. but i will seriously think before ordering anything from direct SS. as they r not allowing me to change payment dates & having risk of loosing NRD.

dont know but when we loose money for getting nothing & 120$ is of my hard earned money which is just gone for NRD lost some interest. I have managed to make payments just needed some delay which SS rep refused. I hope this thing will come on exact time for you guys. anyways NRD gone someone else will get my order. mood off totally

dont know but when we loose money for getting nothing & 120$ is of my hard earned money which is just gone for NRD lost some interest. I have managed to make payments just needed some delay which SS rep refused. I hope this thing will come on exact time for you guys. anyways NRD gone someone else will get my order. mood off totally

did you live chat or call? I would seriously consider calling them again and asking to speak to a manager and threaten to cancel everything and tell them how upset you are, etc…like really push the subject uk?

Wow, looks like that's just about everyone cancelled.... ! Still hope it comes out good though.

did you live chat or call? I would seriously consider calling them again and asking to speak to a manager and threaten to cancel everything and tell them how upset you are, etc…like really push the subject uk?

Live Chat........

Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I'm still in! Can't wait to get this in hand. If it sucks I'll send it back. No big deal. I've been waiting to get a good Predator for what seems like forever. It cracks me up how picky some of the people on this forum are. Nothing is ever good enough, there's always something wrong with something. If you know the character so well, sculpt one yourself. Not saying this statue doesn't have its faults. But I'll wait to see it in person.

Last edited:

DHAVAL
Don't give up on that deposit. I bet if you keep asking SS about it the'll transfer it to something else. Make sure you ask to talk to a supervisor. They've always helped me out in the end.
Good luck.

Last edited:

I'm still in! Can't wait to get this in hand. If it sucks I'll send it back. No big deal. I've been waiting to get a good Predator for what seems like forever. It cracks me up how picky some of the people on this forum are. Nothing is ever good enough, there's always something wrong with something. If you know the character so well, sculpt one yourself. Not saying this statue doesn't have its faults. But I'll wait to see it in person.

Unless they do some resculpting the faults will look just as bad in hand. And if anyone can sculpt something just because they know it well then hell ss will be out of business.

Only three of us still in then including HMS?

The dreads suck big time, no denying it, and the bio isn't great. But in most areas this one is really nice, pose and proportions etc. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Unless they do some resculpting the faults will look just as bad in hand. And if anyone can sculpt something just because they know it well then hell ss will be out of business.

Exactly! The artist at SS are there for a reason, the've shown there worth and are amazing at what they do. My point is simply if you don't like it just pass on it. Move on and get the next 1/4 Pred 2.

Last edited:

Not an option that will come up very often unfortunately...

4 of us with Head Honcho then.

That was kind of my point. These things don't come around every year. If you do not like the artist interpretation of the character then just don't buy it! I understand everybody wants a perfect Predator. Especially at this price.
Until we see the in hand product I don't know what else there is to say. I can't wait till October! Maybe because I'm lame and I don't know what a true P2 looks like. :/

Last edited:

DHAVAL
Don't give up on that deposit. I bet if you keep asking SS about it the'll transfer it to something else. Make sure you ask to talk to a supervisor. They've always helped me out in the end.
Good luck.

Should I make call for it??

Back