Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

No mate, still tiling the bathroom. Going to build a pyramid steps base for the Narin set. With my avp petroglyph behind it i think it'll look great.

For a P2: Help us Narin you are our only hope:lol

tumblr_lfsqif5W2Z1qe1wk7o1_500.jpg

:yess:

Centurion, did you cancel the P2? I think you did Stinger?

Yes, I cancelled my EX before it converted from WL. Probably should have kept it for trade bait, but I just don't think it will be worth messing with. Had I already paid the NRD I would have, but I was not out anything so I bailed.

Not a good sign that SS didn't have it displayed at SDCC again. Classic character, still available, high price tag, so I figured they'd want to show it off again.

Not a good sign that SS didn't have it displayed at SDCC again. Classic character, still available, high price tag, so I figured they'd want to show it off again.

Who knows, they had the Reeve Superman displayed proudly and it is terrible, so it's not like they are trying to hide the bad stuff.

it is weird this wasn't there. It's a high priced item and only the 2nd 1/4 Pred they've ever done if you don't consider Wolf 1/4, which he isn't.

Alex was asked about a few absent pieces over on SF, basically she explained that it was simply an issue of limited space at sdcc. I think the cotd line took up a big chunk this year. I would have liked to have seen him again, especially next to the Elder LSB. Would have liked some decent pictures of the P1 bio also but hey ho. Last years will have to do. It isn't that long until this guy is due to ship.

Wasn't this supposed to ship in August originally?

I hope October comes fast P1 is getting lonely w/o his cousin haha. Im hoping for a good quality inspection on this =(

Seems like forever since I started this on flex, looking at those pics above I am still really looking forward to my first predator! Over all it is a good representation of the character for me - just hoping the QC is upto scratch!

Nope, October.

When I place an order I record all the details regarding date placed, NRD & estimated shipping date etc. in a spreadsheet.

I had this down as order placed Oct 29th 2013, shipping August 2014 - but I could be wrong (it's been known to happen . . . . often . . . .)

I wrote it down a while ago. Not as organised as you, scrap of paper in a draw :lol
Just checked, I did it 22nd April.
May of changed between October and April.

Back