Statue Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 2 City Hunter 1:4 Maquette

I agreeeeee! P1 is gone :/ P2 is mine! Woop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best to get him now anyway as you may still get a P1 down the line yet ;) I like this P2 for all of the grief we've given it, It is just disheartening knowing how much better it could have been. I think when that massive box arrives some disappointment will vanish... I hope.

Don't forget it's only 1:4 with a deep base, box ain't gonna be massive.
Still charge you over $100 to ship it though :wink1:

I was looking at in stock items to get an idea of shipping charges and prices have more than doubled recently.

It is going to be pretty massive when it comes to finding a place to store it ;) Big enough I'm sure, the P1 had a pretty huge box. And yeah I did that myself, some of the shipping costs are shocking. Still slightly cheaper than buying elsewhere though, I got the HCG P2 bio from a guy in the USA recently, that cost me $120 to ship...

Some good news with regards to this one just to raise a very quiet thread, I assumed it didn't include one but a stand for the spare head has been confirmed, always a handy feature.

A portrait stand is cool, but it makes me think why they didn't use that time and effort where it is needed? Improved biomask, quills, and a larger combi-stick I think would have been much better use of their time and resources. I know I'm not alone in saying, I would gladly exchange the stand for just one of those.

Still, there's time. We'll just have to wait and see.

A portrait stand is cool, but it makes me think why they didn't use that time and effort where it is needed? Improved biomask, quills, and a larger combi-stick I think would have been much better use of their time and resources. I know I'm not alone in saying, I would gladly exchange the stand for just one of those.

Still, there's time. We'll just have to wait and see.

Yes, stand is a nice addition, but hopefully not a smoke screen to make us forget about the main problems.

Yes, stand is a nice addition, but hopefully not a smoke screen to make us forget about the main problems.

:lecture 67L88Stingray gets it.

I don't think it is a smoke screen at all. Mr Igo from Sideshow came out very openly and honestly about the P2 maquette some time back so no smoke screens required really, I don't think people would be swayed by a stand at any rate. There could of course have been bigger changes and extra bits but this is just a nice little positive addition, so lets just take it as one.

I'm happy with a stand and hope they add quills. Easy fix that's much needed, he looks almost bald without them.

The other issues were never going to be addressed unfortunately.

Yeah, you could add some using toothbrush bristles or something similar but it would take a brave person to rill into the head of a $1200 statue multiple times ;)

Not me. You won't find me drilling any of my collectibles.
I'm not talented enough to take on that project. :lol

Easy job adding quills, no drilling - Get a pack of thin wooden toothpicks, and use their tips as quills.
Just a tiny dab of glue, stick it on. Done.

Easy job adding quills, no drilling - Get a pack of thin wooden toothpicks, and use their tips as quills.
Just a tiny dab of glue, stick it on. Done.
Slightest knock and they come off with a chunk of paint :horror :gah:

This bare faced beast NEEDS quills!

Back