Predator 2 BD: HOT TOYS After Sales Support

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Petrol prices is that the same as gas? Anyways someone on you tube who has a similar problem to mine, said that he waited 2 months for a response from Hot Toys, and I'm at about that if not longer. I sent a follow up email and still nothing. Also when I sent out my first email I sent pictures and a pic of my receipt of where I bought my fig.

It's situations like yours when I start to wonder whether it would be more efficient and less painless to just buy the parts from eBay. I've done it already...

And yes, petrol is the same as what they call in the US 'gas'.

It's situations like yours when I start to wonder whether it would be more efficient and less painless to just buy the parts from eBay. I've done it already...

And yes, petrol is the same as what they call in the US 'gas'.

I hear ya I want to buy a whole new Robocop and all I need is a new head! I mean thats all they got to send me or even the top of his helmet thats all I ask for! Anyways with my lucky I buy one, then they reply back thats why I'm still waiting.

Back