Predator 1 Bio Mask

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear that you have a mask with perfect attachment.Did SS added something on the magnetic block like on my wolfmask?

Has your SS wolf the metal/plastic pieces glued on the blocks sides(like on my pic here)?

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]There's lil strips on all sides.. Not sure if they're magnetic or not...

IMG_20150220_121405973_zpsw8im4xht.jpg

[/FONT]

Finally got around to modify the lense on my mask too. I ordered a sheet of self-adhesive film from eBay, normally used for tinting car headlights. It's tinted in dark gray, so no need to paint it. It's a bit thin if you pull off the protection film, so my advise would be to find a clear sheet of plastic (seems easier than finding gray ones) and stick it on there. While I was waiting for the headlight film to arrive (took one month from Hong Kong) I looked for other solutions - the things that came closest to the color was some flexible vinyl ring binders in semi dark gray, but the surface was matte and not nice and shiny as I wanted. So I was glad when the film finally showed up today. Had to make a couple of test fittings before getting the right size for the lense. But here's how it looks now:

image_zpsjcluw0wx.jpg

image_zps4giwihjr.jpg

image_zpsjgdghppe.jpg

image_zpsnrv4ucb6.jpg

image_zps5jftgoig.jpg

image_zpsj6mqtr9s.jpg

Arrived today.

Once again Zavvi have shipped without a brown shipper so the picture box was beat up a bit.
I'd love to know what they do with the shippers and why.

Main concern was how it attaches. It's a bit wobbly but no danger of it falling off the stand so i'm happy with that.

pm1.JPG

pm2.JPG

pm3.JPG

pm4.JPG

Looks ok, up close it's pretty rough...

pm5.JPG

pm6.JPG

pm7.JPG

pm8.JPG

pm10.JPG

pm11.JPG

For the price I paid i'm pretty happy. At full retail I wouldn't.
Think it looks pretty good in the Besta...

pm12.JPG

pm13.JPG

Delivered on a Sunday? Looks good! Nice score. I have considered getting another a few times, but my first p.o.s scarred me off of these.

Back