PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SO first day I got the Predalien bust no 05#500 and today I got Dreadlocks box no 24#500 - they dont fit all of them :sick:sick:sick....I got 4 fitted in one side and 5 ind the other side..... I hope Sideshow will ship me a dreadlock replacement box :confused:

img0352rd.jpg

Now I recieve this mail from Sideshow ????

Dear Lasse,

Thank you for your recent orders with Sideshow Collectibles. I am sending this email to let you know that we have been contacted by FedEx to advise that a large package was delivered to you in error on April 26th. It was meant to go to another one of our Customers in Denmark and the name on the package should be XXXXXXXXX.

Please be advised that you do not need to do anything. FedEx will be in contact with you to make arrangements to pick up the package. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you!

Best regards,

Kathy Harter

Customer Service Representative

Sideshow Collectibles

I have of course replyed :impatient::slap:slap:slap:slap

Hi Kathy, this order P913385 is becoming more and more strange. I have not recieved any extra packet - I got my Predalien bust (05/500) the 26th april and the dreadlock packet (24/500) the 27th april wich had another number and does NOT fit to the bust delivered the day before ? Because of that a inquiry has been set in progress to get me a replacement for the 8 dreadlocks wich dont fit my bust......Someone either at Sideshow or FedEx has made a big mistake..... I can see at my order at your website that it is set a a 2 item order and I have been set to received point as a 2 item order too ????? I have payed for 1 item + custom-tax for 1 item and finally shipping for 1 item.....At my display I got almost 1 item so....Maybe its here it has gone wrong for you ?

Anyway - I got my Predalien bust and I have fitted the first 8 dreadlocks and im waiting for the 8 replacements so I can finish this display - The box is thrown out as trash because of its size and im not thinking off giving FedEx my only Predalien bust since I have payed a fortune for it !

Please let me know what to think of this mess as soon as possible ????

best regards

Lasse Lund
Denmark

It is weird that one numbered box of dreads won't fit a different numbered statue. I can't imagine these were matched up piece for piece at the factory?
Hope it gets sorted out for you mate.

Got on the wait-list for the Flex-Pay. Much chance of it converting?

It's in stock to purchase now but flex pay is wait listed for some reason. After trying to find one here in Australia for a week or so I gave up and went on the flex wait list for this around 3 weeks ago and it converted in just over a week. I paid the deposit the other day.
Should definitely convert for you if it hasn't already!
Now the wait :impatient:

It's in stock to purchase now but flex pay is wait listed for some reason. After trying to find one here in Australia for a week or so I gave up and went on the flex wait list for this around 3 weeks ago and it converted in just over a week. I paid the deposit the other day.
Should definitely convert for you if it hasn't already!
Now the wait :impatient:

Yep, just converted today. :D Now comes the hardest part.

Just realised a dream! I always wanted these three lined up and today is the day. Will do more photos later but I am very impressed so far!

20ac6a8e.jpg

Just realised a dream! I always wanted these three lined up and today is the day. Will do more photos later but I am very impressed so far!

20ac6a8e.jpg

Holy hell!!! You must be soooo happy to own those three together. Congrats.

Yep, just converted today. :D Now comes the hardest part.

Congrats man, the wait is going to be a killer!
I might try and find out if I can pay the Flex out early in a couple of months.
Normally I have no interest in a character from a bad movie (especially one I couldn't see since it was so dark...:cuckoo:) But this bust just looks better and better the more I see of it

Predator 1 bust just sold on ebay for $1745 plus $85 shipping...geez. Now is the time to start selling your Pred stuff if you were sitting on it.

Back