PredAlien Life-Size Bust PICS!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How much do you think it weighs?
Hulk PF weight or more?

More... maybe 70-80 lbs.

DSC09331.jpg

Last edited:
very nice man, I just took some pics of mine. I will put them up soon. The only bad thing is that one of her mandibles broke during shipping.

Actually mine didn't come on a pallet, I thought that was kind of strange.

That sucks. I wonder if Wraith had it delivered to his company.? If I had a truck, I'd do the same.

I got #39 and the bottom of the base says out of 500.

O'well, 500 isn't bad.

That sucks. I wonder if Wraith had it delivered to his company.? If I had a truck, I'd do the same.

O'well, 500 isn't bad.

No, they brought it to my home in a truck. The guy wheeled the skid up my driveway with a pump-truck.

I'm assuming that they took the extra precaution, because I'm in Canada... and they wouldn't want to deal with a freight damage return.

Lucky Canadians!
Which shipping company? They should have them all delivered like that. It would save them$$$. I guess that makes too much sense.

Sooooooooo glad they didn't use that retarded sticky rubber for dreads on this one like they did on Wolf..

Another question...

What's the measurement from the edge of the base to the side of the bust its self? I need to know what clearence I'll need from my wall to the edge of my desk top.

Back