Predalien Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I recently came across a HT Predalien for around $130 from a collector. Thinking it's a great deal, I bought it immediately. Unfortunately, when I was assembling it, I found out that the right arm is missing the clear thing that connects the arm to the torso peg.

dsc1674h.jpg

I contacted the seller and he says that he'll look for the missing part, but I'm pessimistic. For the mean time, I've contacted HT in the hopes that they could send me either the missing part or a replacement arm (I told them that I'm willing to pay for it).

However, in the event that either prove to be fruitless, do any of you guys know how I can fix or customize this? I was thinking of molding the missing part using petroleum jelly and Kneadatite (aka the Green Stuff). However, I'm not sure if that'll be effective. If you have any suggestions, I'm totally open to them.

you can try and look for that missing part from other busted HT alien/s. maybe a fellow collector can hook you up with spare parts. :]

I know I'm new here, and I hope I won't get in trouble for posting this, but I have what you need. Send me a PM, you can have it. I'll just send you the whole arm, it is in new condition.

Back