Preacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh him that has yet to be named is one glorious character from the comic. Big time love for that guy. It's all about some gunslinging. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No I didn't. The first thing I saw was all the people hanging in the tree. Missed everything before that.

Basically they show a man, his wife and child living on a ranch in the old west (1881). The child is sick and the man sets off to retrieve medicine (he does not speak until the end of this short intro segment). He travels across the empty desert for a few shots then meets a group of traveling settlers who he joins for dinner. One of the men prattles on about finding new opportunity in the unsettled land while the man we've been following sits in silence. Finally the settler asks the man if he agrees that the frontier is paradise and the man answers, "it ain't." - Cut to the scalped native Americans hanging from the tree.

It's obvious to comic readers who it is and they know what will happen but also cool that they are doing his origin piecemeal, IMO.

I don't want to spoil you but it would be very easy to google the details if you are so inclined.

Basically they show a man, his wife and child living on a ranch in the old west (1881). The child is sick and the man sets off to retrieve medicine (he does not speak until the end of this short intro segment). He travels across the empty desert for a few shots then meets a group of traveling settlers who he joins for dinner. One of the men prattles on about finding new opportunity in the unsettled land while the man we've been following sits in silence. Finally the settler asks the man if he agrees that the frontier is paradise and the man answers, "it ain't." - Cut to the scalped native Americans hanging from the tree.

It's obvious to comic readers who it is and they know what will happen but also cool that they are doing his origin piecemeal, IMO.

I don't want to spoil you but it would be very easy to google the details if you are so inclined.

Thanks! I'll wait for it to happen.

It's gonna be a very slow show, and action/bloody parts are way too cheap...
But everything else is pretty great, I like it.

I finally saw this and I'm hooked. :lol

:hi5:

tumblr_o8dbiomgAj1sqnvuno4_r1_540.gif

fingers crossed we get to see some of his g-mom soon, even though its not looking that way.

His narrative is marginally different in this show, but at the same time very accurate to the comic book based on this environment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back