Preacher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well one more episode left in this season.Lots going on in these last few episodes and they have been pretty good especially Tonights.Last week Herr Klaus tried to tell Jesse he could become God's replacement with their help.Jesse wanted nothing to do with it.But realized he missed God when he saw him as Man Dalmation.And after going back to the place he saw God no one is there.

Saint of Killers gets out of the pond and on the rampage for Jesse thanks to Herr Klaus group who wanted to recruit him.. but he decided no go.So went after Jesse anyway and kicked @ss on Tulip and Cass and had Jesse finally dead to rights.But Hells jailer pops up right at the moment Jesse is about to get scalped and tells the Cowboy your place in Hell is empty and has to be filled.So your Wife and Daughter, or you.So Jesse escapes death.

Hitler knows his way around Hell so him and Eugene are in the midst of escaping.Eugene has some sort of Groundhog Day breakthrough in the suicide death of Tracy.Realizing she's a minipulative B!*ch and letting her know it.

The Pope tells the World on Television God is gone.But that Jesus or a Messiah will come.

Jesse agrees to become Herr Klaus Messiah.. but from the season finale preview that doesn't last long.

I'm behind a couple of episodes but idk I'm not really feeling this season. Sure there's a lot going on, but it feels.....boring somehow and slow moving.

Just finished the 1. season. Not bad, but I still have some mixed feelings about it. I own all the graphic novels, but thus far tv-show has not really delivered. It just lacks something, and maybe they changed too many things and characters for my taste. I just waited them to leave that crappy town and frankly I didn't really care about the town folk anyways, since there are much more interesting chracters that they left out or have not yet revealed (at least during season 1). Was that herr Starr leaving the snuff movietheatre?

For some reason I really hate this tv-series Tulip. She just seems like annoying psycho *****. Just annoying. Arseface is and his dysfunctional family is also quite different in this tv-series and frankly more lame than in comics. But I'm still going to watch 2. season as it is released in BD.

Back