Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foot doesn't go all the way into the base. I like the reg head sculpt more.

Nice pictures. Try a little sandpaper on the post,and clearing the hole in the base by hand with a small drill bit. Also I'm with you, I think the Reg head looks the best.

Nice pictures. Try a little sandpaper on the post,and clearing the hole in the base by hand with a small drill bit. Also I'm with you, I think the Reg head looks the best.

The left foot touches the base so the right foot can't go down anymore.

The Trinity bases so tall. It doesn't match well a other DC somehow. Maybe Green L will look in scale

Aww man....Are her eyes off or is it the angle? But she looks super majestic in the last pic.

a8e2abb49f856ca662e6147756b07f2f.jpg
7d6c0b8c9ecbeb5ef0a66fecffec8283.jpg

1962555ce8429ad561b12ad21050509d.jpg

Aww man....Are her eyes off or is it the angle? But she looks super majestic in the last pic.

a8e2abb49f856ca662e6147756b07f2f.jpg
7d6c0b8c9ecbeb5ef0a66fecffec8283.jpg

1962555ce8429ad561b12ad21050509d.jpg

She is suppose to be looking to the her left with the Reg Head. Don't see a issue with the eyes. Although your Catwomen hanging over the shelve is making me a bit nervous. :horror Nice pictures, she looks great. :clap

BTW the strap for her cape goes under her arm. :wink1:

She is suppose to be looking to the her left with the Reg Head. Don't see a issue with the eyes. Although your Catwomen hanging over the shelve is making me a bit nervous. :horror Nice pictures, she looks great. :clap

BTW the strap for her cape goes under her arm. :wink1:

I THOUGHT SOMETHING LOOKED OFF WITH THE CAPE STRAP. XD hahaha damn, well I put her back in the box so I'll set her up right later.

And I actually put some quake hold on all my PF's so Selina won't be toppling over but I do see the huge risk. Hell, Wonder Woman is on top of one of my speakers which are all quake holded up as well. Speakers and PF. I just need to install more shelves on the pegboard.

Received mine...no issues. Overall I am really happy with this one. I prefer the EX head over the Reg. IMHO...SS could have done a better job with how the hair was sculpted on the Reg...but I would not consider it a deal breaker.

She is suppose to be looking to the her left with the Reg Head. Don't see a issue with the eyes.

Well at least they got one of them looking in the right direction. Lol

I think I'm gonna redo the eyes on mine when I get her. Based on what I've seen so far, they're all a bit wonky on the reg.

I have the same issue with mine. Not sure if it's even worth contacting Sideshow as they'll probably just tell me that it will settle into place over time

With a little help from man, the peg foot will sit flush the way it supposed to be. I would turn the base upside down and with a tooth pick run it around the hole to break free any polystone still stuck in there during production.

finally got to opening mine. looks pretty great. as with some of you my foot doesn't totally sit flush with the base. but not enough to bother me. the one great thing is that i got #21 on the exclusive! that is the lowest number i have ever gotten on any piece ever. pretty cool.

Kinda works with Harley as well. Will have to wait and see how Super Girl and Captain Marvel come along. IMG_99392.jpg

Mine is set to arrive tomorrow, can't wait until I move in March to have room to display her with batgirl.

Captain Marvel looks super interesting and I love the look but know nothing about the character.

that said, know very little about Power Girl either but still got her....hmm....

I have the same issue with mine. Not sure if it's even worth contacting Sideshow as they'll probably just tell me that it will settle into place over time

#1134 EX in the house and she's gorgeous. Eyes are perfect and the detail on the faces are amazing.

Only complaint is as above. It's not that the hole for the foot peg is an issue, it's simply that the left foot touches the base before the foot peg has a chance to go all the way in. It's a casting flaw and seems to be a Sideshow norm these days as I had the same issue with Sinestro, Conan and Thor. Dunno if it's worth even contacting Sideshow anymore? :slap

Back