Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked her up at the office today. Probably no need for lackluster cell phone pics. Both head sculpts are nice. I feel the shading is a bit overdone on the suit, but the paint app is great. Real happy with this one. Overall one of my favorites. I also finally got the classic catwoman, everything is good with her as well. I was a bit surprised how much heavier CW was than PG.

My "Power" is here !!!!!!

DSC_0198.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg
DSC_0211.jpg

Loving the shots so far guys she looks amazing & my resolve to not use my RP points & order her is crumbling by the minute.

I do wish those of you with her would please stop posting her next to (or near) Batgirl...I'm still crying over not getting her at the time but money just wasn't there to do it :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Loving the shots so far guys she looks amazing & my resolve to not use my RP points & order her is crumbling by the minute.

I do wish those of you with her would please stop posting her next to (or near) Batgirl...I'm still crying over not getting her at the time but money just wasn't there to do it :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

The second batch is still up for PO. It's not the EX, but that was barely an incentive for most anyway. DC Comics Batgirl Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow Coll | Sideshow Collectibles

Finally got her open and took some quick pics. I can't decide which HS I'll keep on display. When I get some more time to really look at her and mess with the cape I'll give a better review and take more pics. My only complaint so far is that the EX HS is really loose. The magnet holds it in place but I can wiggle the head quite a bit. Guess it doesn't really matter as long as it looks right but still bugs me.

a2912687f416537723f5fd4ec029e404.jpg

eb67974779841878e0074ed8e6a1a0fa.jpg

Looking good. General. :clap I see that we have the same taste in statues. Nice collections of DC beauties there.

Anyone else have sloppy paint right between her legs (the g spot)?? It's not very noticeable but it's bugging me nonetheless.

On another note she looks great next to my man of steel pf... the similar bases are key.. sorry about the crappy photo, just took 1 quick picture last night after setting her up

20160106_203444.jpg

Last edited:
Back