Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you live, Thousand Oaks?

East coast, USA, but sometimes if I don't need an exclusive or I'm late putting in my pre-order, I'll use another source, not SS. Some of these other retailers put SS to shame with their better shipping rates. C'mon SS you're a big company you should be able to negotiate huge shipping discounts for your customers worldwide.

East coast, USA, but sometimes if I don't need an exclusive or I'm late putting in my pre-order, I'll use another source, not SS. Some of these other retailers put SS to shame with their better shipping rates. C'mon SS you're a big company you should be able to negotiate huge shipping discounts for your customers worldwide.

Is Sideshow really that Large?
They're more of a Distributor for many Brands and now and then put out their own stuff.

Is Sideshow really that Large?
They're more of a Distributor for many Brands and now and then put out their own stuff.
What?...
36accd5bb668216522590d9bd903035d.jpg

You ordered from a retailer closer to you than Sideshow. Stop twisting the facts

Picked up my classic catwoman for 389$ factory sealed free shipped from ebay, waiting for a deal to pop up on modern batman. I agree though if the ex isn't a must, wait to buy from a retailer 9 times outta 10 you'll get a much better deal on both shipping and price.

Picked up my classic catwoman for 389$ factory sealed free shipped from ebay, waiting for a deal to pop up on modern batman. I agree though if the ex isn't a must, wait to buy from a retailer 9 times outta 10 you'll get a much better deal on both shipping and price.

Yeah CW classic ex was so lame... A small bag :monkey4 they could have done way better like a Selina switch out unmasked COH, a switch out arm with something cool or a brand new base. The CW has the least amount of creativity ever.

You ordered from a retailer closer to you than Sideshow. Stop twisting the facts

No No, my brother grim, The place I ordered from is at least 1200 miles from me. I just don't want to give up the location, cause their stock is very limited. How and why would I twist the facts? I'm 1 of the most honest people here and not a phony person that brags about stuff he/she has but never puts it on here so people can actually see. And won't even give an honest review/opinion about their likes and dislikes about a certain piece.

Hey congrats, bro. I got the classic cats and she's a beauty. SS did a really good job on her, fully sculpted and base is heavy nice dark color.

Yeah CW classic ex was so lame... A small bag :monkey4 they could have done way better like a Selina switch out unmasked COH, a switch out arm with something cool or a brand new base. The CW has the least amount of creativity ever.
:gun
Hey congrats, bro. I got the classic cats and she's a beauty. SS did a really good job on her, fully sculpted and base is heavy nice dark color.
Yea catwoman's a gorgeous statue, much better than i expected to be. Will most likely be picking up a power girl when better images/videos begin to surface, as i'm sure her assets will prove to much for a guy like myself to resist. :joy

:gun

Yea catwoman's a gorgeous statue, much better than i expected to be. Will most likely be picking up a power girl when better images/videos begin to surface, as i'm sure her assets will prove to much for a guy like myself to resist. :joy

I myself was sort of shocked at first of her very healthy upper body but then I looked at the comics and whatever I could and she grew up to be just like that. Hers are just more pronounced than others. But seriously I know that character is supposed have that 1980's hairstyle I think they should give her a more modern times look with longer straight hair. It's just not appealing to me with that short kind of boyish haircut. That's why I preter the standard head.

No No, my brother grim, The place I ordered from is at least 1200 miles from me. I just don't want to give up the location, cause their stock is very limited.

I have to be honest...I was confused by this comment. You don't want to disclose where you purchased PG because their stock is limited? Why would this prevent you from disclosing the name of the retailer or contact? If you were to disclose that information, I highly doubt anyone is going to hold you responsible for limited inventory stock of your retailer / contact. Besides...what retailer / contact wouldn't want their customers referring them additional business??

I have to be honest...I was confused by this comment. You don't want to disclose where you purchased PG because their stock is limited? Why would this prevent you from disclosing the name of the retailer or contact? If you were to disclose that information, I highly doubt anyone is going to hold you responsible for limited inventory stock of your retailer / contact. Besides...what retailer / contact wouldn't want their customers referring them additional business??

I'm guessing he's concerned that if he divulges his source, that he might be hurting his chances of obtaining future statues from that source, as more people will be clued in to its existence.

I'm guessing he's concerned that if he divulges his source, that he might be hurting his chances of obtaining future statues from that source, as more people will be clued in to its existence.

Maybe...but then the question becomes are we really comparing apples to apples in regards to shipping costs for Sideshow to a contact with limited stock and whose name cannot be mentioned publicly by customers? Just curious...I realize at the end of the day it's not a big deal.

**** this holiday. I feel like it's taking forever to get this statue and mine's still not getting delivered until Wednesday.

Back