Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to be honest...I was confused by this comment. You don't want to disclose where you purchased PG because their stock is limited? Why would this prevent you from disclosing the name of the retailer or contact? If you were to disclose that information, I highly doubt anyone is going to hold you responsible for limited inventory stock of your retailer / contact. Besides...what retailer / contact wouldn't want their customers referring them additional business??

That's a good point. More customers = better business = longevity ...so you got me there.

I like the REG head better as well. For me it's the hair standing up on the EX head that I don't like. Both are still pretty good, tho.

I like the REG head better as well. For me it's the hair standing up on the EX head that I don't like. Both are still pretty good, tho.

I agree it's the upswept hair it just totally changes her for me.

I'm still yet to order as I was waiting for in hand but I'm more than happy to just go with the Reg in this instance for her.

Neil

Great Oogly Boogly! :thud: Both heads look great, however the Reg head does it for me!

Haha I know I know. It kills me to think that it's just sitting back at my place and I can't open it till I get back :monkey2

Lol there's nothing worse than that is there?
Knowing it's sitting at home waiting is an absolute killer

Great Oogly Boogly! :thud: Both heads look great, however the Reg head does it for me!

Lol they are indeed some serious Mama Jammas
I'd never really thought they were going to seem that big but the in hands just make you realise how large they really are lol

Neil

But here is some pics posted by Kevin Kh off Facebook

Thanks for posting the pictures. This guy needs to fix the strap for her cape. it should go under her arm pit. (Okay I had to find one negative thing. :wink1:)

These were posted over at the statue forum

2a5lk5w.jpg

1t8z76.jpg

Back