Premium Format Power Girl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed the art print while I was at work, hopefully getting on the wait list this soon will still get me one.

I ordered an unframed Superman print a few hours after it sold out and got on the waitlist. However, I ended up getting a framed 1 so these are tough but not impossible to get converted, but you do need a lot of luck.

i noticed at least for me, if i dont order them framed, then i'm not getting one. i tried with the harley and i learned my lesson. i'm not able to wait and jump on once it goes live....the framed option is the only way i can get these prints unfortunately. luckily for me most of these prints dont interest me, except the artgerm ones.

i noticed at least for me, if i dont order them framed, then i'm not getting one. i tried with the harley and i learned my lesson. i'm not able to wait and jump on once it goes live....the framed option is the only way i can get these prints unfortunately. luckily for me most of these prints dont interest me,
except the artgerm ones.

I've bought so far 3 framed and they are no doubt nicely done. But today I got the PG unframed cause I think the $150 + $26 shipping is beginning to feel a little too steep for me. SS could do a little better than $150, but that's just my opinion. I will try my luck getting it framed somewhere else to see if it's worth it.

I had my WL convert on the Vampirella unframed print. I was gonna cancel but accidentally let it convert so now I'm selling.

Long story short, I was really tempted to keep it but in the end I decided to sell it because of the size. All of my prints fit in a 13x19 art portfolio. I really wish these were a tad bit smaller for those of us who collect standard prints. I could buy a bigger portfolio but then all my other prints would be small for it.

I've bought so far 3 framed and they are no doubt nicely done. But today I got the PG unframed cause I think the $150 + $26 shipping is beginning to feel a little too steep for me. SS could do a little better than $150, but that's just my opinion. I will try my luck getting it framed somewhere else to see if it's worth it.

trust me bud, i agree with you. their pricing for framed pieces is too high for what it is, but unfortunately i have the worst luck trying to get the unframed ones. so if i want a print like those artgerm ones that sell within minutes, i gotta go framed exclusive prints or otherwise ill be outta luck.

trust me bud, i agree with you. their pricing for framed pieces is too high for what it is, but unfortunately i have the worst luck trying to get the unframed ones. so if i want a print like those artgerm ones that sell within minutes, i gotta go framed exclusive prints or otherwise ill be outta luck.

I agree with you that the Artgerm prints are no joke. I got the Vampirella framed print by Artgerm 2 weeks ago and it's amazing, stunning. That 1 I didn't even have to think too hard about it, I had to get it framed since the my statue is coming soon.

I've had two Artgerm unframed prints convert from wait list--Batgirl and Vampirella. I think they have an allotment for framed prints and if they don't sell them framed, then they use them for unframed wait list orders.

If you ask them early enough, I'm pretty sure they will. I called them and was able to do the opposite with my Harley print (framed to unframed).

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that my art print waitlist just converted if anyone ordered soon after me. July 27, 2015 at I want to say around 2:30 PM Eastern time.

Now to hope I get converted on the EX Power Girl figure, though I was REALLY late on that one.

I'm on the wait list but in not too worried. I was on the waitlist for the Superman print and SS even sent me multiple emails saying they probably wouldn't be able to fulfill it so I should either order the framed version (while it lasted) or have them cancel my WL. I held onto it and in about 2-3weeks before it shipped I got an email saying my waitlist converted. I won't be too sore if I don't get one however. I only want her b/c she's part of the Superman family.

Back